Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS and recovering from joint injury

Lumberg

Someone I know well is recovering from breaking and dislicating his elbow and tearing a ligament off the bone.

He was considering doing a cycle after he heals but now is wondering if the AAS would actually help the healing process?

Will AAS hasten the healing of connective tissue, bone, and the process of regaining flexibility?

Of course he would take at least a little of something that aromatizes because drying out the joint would probably be counterproductive.

So would some low dose test do the trick or should he wait?

It won't help any joint related injuries or heal them. It may bring some temporary relief with the water in the joints but this may make the problem worse if he keeps on pushing it due to the lack of pain. So tell him to heal at least %90 and then start working out slowly and patiently.

I did take my time after my shoulder operation, doing all that stupid exersizes for 2 months and then started working out again very lightly. OK, I added some small dosage of OX after 3 months to gain my strenght back again as I was out of action for 6 months.

Top Bottom