Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS for personal use

muranoman

[FONT=&quot]Hi everyone

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm trying to understand aas for personal use and i would really appreciate if anyone could chime in and give me your opinion.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Steroids attach to androgen receptors, estrogen, progesterone and so on. I have read that androgen receptors will increase with more aas in the body. Is this the same with non ar pathways? or will they just be full and you wont get any greater effect by increasing the dosage?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Many thanks[/FONT]

Hi everyone

I'm trying to understand aas for personal use and i would really appreciate if anyone could chime in and give me your opinion.
Steroids attach to androgen receptors, estrogen, progesterone and so on. I have read that androgen receptors will increase with more aas in the body. Is this the same with non ar pathways? or will they just be full and you wont get any greater effect by increasing the dosage?

Many thanks

As opposed to what? If a doc gives you some for medical reasons does it happen differently?

The whole 'double the dose = double the size' thing has been done to death. If it was true Bostin Loyd would be Mr O

it does not matter. you aren't factoring in genetics, homeostasis, past history, muscle memory, body memory, diet, training, etc.

it is easy to sit here like these social media clowns who have zero experience except maybe a few years of their own using gear and say "yeah you run this much gear and you will gain this much and have this much effect" no it isn't black and white. using gear for a decade myself and being on these forums daily for over a decade and reading all the experiences from people there is NOTHING about this black and white so don't even worry about digging into the science of the why, how, and who of how steroids effect what in the body

[FONT=&quot]Hi everyone

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm trying to understand aas for personal use and i would really appreciate if anyone could chime in and give me your opinion.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Steroids attach to androgen receptors, estrogen, progesterone and so on. I have read that androgen receptors will increase with more aas in the body. Is this the same with non ar pathways? or will they just be full and you wont get any greater effect by increasing the dosage?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Many thanks[/FONT]
It honestly doesnt have a thing to do with androgen receptors at all. It has everything to do with a number of other things. Genetics, diet, your individual response, relation to genetic potential, training, myostatin, and homeostasis to name a few

There's way way more than just androgen receptors involved, and this question has a premise that is really an oversimplification.

Steroids work differently for everyone. I know someone twice my size and his dosages are a lot less than mine. I feel genetics, training, and diet are key factors.

Top Bottom