Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS to increase speed

bartholome2

what's up guys I need an advice on a good stack of roid to increase speed, I'm a track and field competitor and I'm getting my bud kicked and reason why is because the other boys are juicing up I know it , but I just want to keep it to myself, thank you.

what's up guys I need an advice on a good stack of roid to increase speed, I'm a track and field competitor and I'm getting my bud kicked and reason why is because the other boys are juicing up I know it , but I just want to keep it to myself, thank you.
Test e 500mg/wk 2 injections(sunday,thursday)
Winstrol(Stanozol) 40mg(ED)

Week 1-12 Test E 500mg
Week 1-4 Winstrol 40mgED

Pct
Week 14-16 Nolvadex 20/20/40/40

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Test e 500mg/wk 2 injections(sunday,thursday)
Winstrol(Stanozol) 40mg(ED)

Week 1-12 Test E 500mg
Week 1-4 Winstrol 40mgED

Pct
Week 14-16 Nolvadex 20/20/40/40

if you want lots of water retention and crippling pumps follow this advice. I take it you never ran in your life on winny, good luck handling those leg and back pumps

I doubt steroids will be a good option. You don't want water retention or pumps while running. You also don't want to add bulk as a runner. Have you looked into creatine? It is so simple, cheap, effective and is great for explosive movements like sprinting.

When you try all these other supplements and they don't work besides placebo effect, try the cycle I proposed[emoji1377][emoji1377] and for those that are saying bloat and or water weight because of gear then either are so up their a hole with whatever they are trying to prove or just trying yo stary you away from gear into trying a product they promoting [emoji6]

I doubt steroids will be a good option. You don't want water retention or pumps while running. You also don't want to add bulk as a runner. Have you looked into creatine? It is so simple, cheap, effective and is great for explosive movements like sprinting.

Tell that to ben johnson, broke the olympic sprinting record in 88.

Pretty sure it was just winstrol he was running, you can see the jaundice in his eyes in this pic.

170925284-96b783d3-a7a8-44a5-8cb3-fd24eb1f4d55.jpg

Tell that to ben johnson, broke the olympic sprinting record in 88.

Pretty sure it was just winstrol he was running, you can see the jaundice in his eyes in this pic.

170925284-96b783d3-a7a8-44a5-8cb3-fd24eb1f4d55.jpg
[emoji23][emoji23] my point exactly, I highly doubt that was creatine, or maybe he took some nitric oxide

Top Bottom