Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS to increase speed

testosterone aromatizes into estrogen so it will cause bloat. great idea adding water retention while you are trying to run!

and winstrol causes crippling pumps, sounds like another bright idea so your calves can explode while you run

but yeah don't listen, go for it.

as for ben johnson yeah he got busted for winstrol. so what? he was a moron for getting busted in the first place. means nothing ..

you won't last a mile while on winstrol due to crippling back and leg pumps and the fact anyone would recommend it for running proves how clueless weight training bro's are when it comes to endurance sports

testosterone aromatizes into estrogen so it will cause bloat.

and winstrol causes crippling pumps

as for ben johnson yeah he got busted for winstrol. so what? he was a moron for getting busted in the first place. means nothing ..

you won't last a mile while on winstrol due to crippling back and leg pumps and the fact anyone would recommend it for running proves how clueless weight training bro's are when it comes to endurance sports
You clearly said a whole bunch of nothing, so what about the Natrual test we produce [emoji848][emoji848] it's all about the ratio and balancing your test to estrogen.... as for Ben Johnson getting busted, so what he did, a good 95% of athletes playing pro are either on it,used it, or planning to

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You clearly said a whole bunch of nothing, so what about the Natrual test we produce [emoji848][emoji848] it's all about the ratio and balancing your test to estrogen.... as for Ben Johnson getting busted, so what he did, a good 95% of athletes playing pro are either on it,used it, or planning to

the only steroid that will be of any benefit to the OP is EQ, that IS ALL.

all other steroids are counter productive to running

do you have any running background, and have you used steroids while running? I'm talking real running, not jogging a lap or doing the elliptical at the gym. if you did you would be agreeing with me instead of posting nonsense like "you are trying to sell supplements" GTFO with that bs. what supplement did i try to sell in this thread? no supplements help with running either.

no such thing as a magic pill, you need to RUN MORE to get good at running. that is how it works. and no taking steroids doesn't help, it makes it worse.

testosterone aromatizes into estrogen so it will cause bloat. great idea adding water retention while you are trying to run!

and winstrol causes crippling pumps, sounds like another bright idea so your calves can explode while you run

I wasn't talking about endurance sports, I was talking about speed as op mentioned, ie sprinting.

Anyways I've never gotten any crippling pumps or back pumps from winny.

the only steroid that will be of any benefit to the OP is EQ, that IS ALL.

all other steroids are counter productive to running

do you have any running background, and have you used steroids while running? I'm talking real running, not jogging a lap or doing the elliptical at the gym. if you did you would be agreeing with me instead of posting nonsense like "you are trying to sell supplements" GTFO with that bs. what supplement did i try to sell in this thread? no supplements help with running either.

no such thing as a magic pill, you need to RUN MORE to get good at running. that is how it works. and no taking steroids doesn't help, it makes it worse.
Bro you are being very close minded, test is just adding to what you already produce which will help you overall, and EQ is for endurance he said increase speed.

Johnson's favourites were low doses of dianabol, anavar and testosterone. This is described in Charlie Francis' (Johnson's coach) book "Speed Trap"

Bro you are being very close minded, test is just adding to what you already produce which will help you overall, and EQ is for endurance he said increase speed.

Johnson's favourites were low doses of dianabol, anavar and testosterone. This is described in Charlie Francis' (Johnson's coach) book "Speed Trap"

Never said "You" promoting anything stop being butt hurt, and yes I played linebacker and corner back for my highschool

I wasn't talking about endurance sports, I was talking about speed as op mentioned, ie sprinting.

Anyways I've never gotten any crippling pumps or back pumps from winny.

you seriously are saying winstrol doesn't give pumps? google "winstrol pumps" and you get thousands of threads

in fact here is one about a guy who listened to some 'bro' and took winny and he couldn't even do the fucking stairmaster cause his calves were on fire

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/winstrol-cardio-wtf!!!-7040.html

you seriously are saying winstrol doesn't give pumps? google "winstrol pumps" and you get thousands of threads

in fact here is one about a guy who listened to some 'bro' and took winny and he couldn't even do the fucking stairmaster cause his calves were on fire

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/winstrol-cardio-wtf!!!-7040.html
Bro not everyone gets those, worst is joint pains if not properly supplemented, just cuz you Google it dont mean is real for example, Tren dick some get it some dont

I said crippling pumps, or back pumps.

In fact I'll say that winstrol has been mostly side effect free for me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I've only ever experienced crippling pumps with dbol, anavar, and adrol.

Winny is not why he was fast. Genetics and training are. If you have ever used winny you would know it would completely hinder running.

Top Bottom