Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS, how high do test levels get? Bloodwork/saliva hormone lab test levels.

SuperStrong

High End Bro
Platinum
I was wondering how high free testosterone levels get for people who use AAS.

I've never used AAS, and here is my testosterone levels according to my hormone testing lab results:

Free Testosterone,
(pg/ml)

Optimal Range:
Female: 15-35
Male: 75-95

So I am already off the charts when it comes to testosterone levels without using AAS. How about people who used AAS? How do their levels compare to the optimal range?

Also, note that your lab results has to compare to your lab's optimal range not my lab's optimal range. Because each lab has its own measuring standards.

Cheers,

JM

hmm yea that appears high. dunno about while on, most guys will test before and after to make sure their bodies return to a normal state. Age is a major factor, as young males are producing a lot of it. Of course those are just normal ranges too, I would imagine it isnt too uncommon to see people outside of those ranges.

Those ranges are for my age range. The lab asks for your age and gives you the range based on age and sex I believe.

I'm still wondering how high does the testosterone levels need to get for it to give steroid-like results.

Some peole go on AAS and their testosterone actually falls below the range. For someone who managed to take AAS and keep their testosterone levels high, how high was the levels?

-JM

Top Bottom