Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS and high body fat

pogbasux22

Can someone tell me the risks of taking AAS at low to moderate doses with a high percentage of body fat? Im trying to find more information on this topic. Thanks

weve covered this a million times... higher rate of estrogen conversion being at the top of the list... its CLEARLY more problematic in terms of having elevated blood pressure and cholesterol with a higher body fat and can get very dangerous and its likely you already have both higher as it is and even if you don't, getting them high in this condition is extremely bad... its a very bad thing to do

Can someone tell me the risks of taking AAS at low to moderate doses with a high percentage of body fat? Im trying to find more information on this topic. Thanks

The higher the bodyfat the worse any issues with estrogen are.

I see this happen time and time again.

Steroids do NOT burn body fat. Someone with a high body fat percentage runs steroids thinking that they will get them lean.

The higher your body fat percentage...the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen.

So buddy not only doesn't get the results he's looking for but he also ends up with high estrogen side effects like gyno and water retention.

Top Bottom