Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aas and healing?

rambleon

Hi guys
I just started on a cycle and my benchpress-shoulder is acting up. Now i am very careful not to overdo the weight, basically just pumps with low weight doing bp.

The guys at the gym says i should inject the tren/test (only 1.4ml per shot) directly into the shoulder as it will assist the healing process. I am somewhat sceptical as to such localized effects. What do u guys think? Anybody with similar experiences?

I really need an answer but when i try to read up i get a zillion different opinions as usual. So what do u think?

happy lifting!
:mix:

I can confirm from experience that site injections do not make any difference. Some people think they do, for instance bicep injections cause a swelling of the bicep that gives off the perception of growth, but the muscle itself is not improved beyond any normal site injection in the buttock for instance.

Tred will definitely help your injury as it increases the fluid around the joints. But, go for the normal glute injection.

riverrock said:
I can confirm from experience that site injections do not make any difference. Some people think they do, for instance bicep injections cause a swelling of the bicep that gives off the perception of growth, but the muscle itself is not improved beyond any normal site injection in the buttock for instance.

Tred will definitely help your injury as it increases the fluid around the joints. But, go for the normal glute injection.

Tren will not increase fluid around joints mate.

The guy at the gym sounds like an asshat to me

Deca at 200-300 a week added to a cycle will help alot though.

Also Drop Bench Press and stick with Incline, Machine Presses for flat and of course flys

Just inject once with both tren and test or one or the other? How often? Just curious cause like the other guys said it isn't really going to help get rid of the pain... and 1.4ml?? That is a lot of test for 1 shot especially if they are telling you to do it eod.
I would probably try taking it easy with the bench or whatever aggravates the shoulder for a bit

OMEGA said:
The guy at the gym sounds like an asshat to me

Deca at 200-300 a week added to a cycle will help alot though.

Also Drop Bench Press and stick with Incline, Machine Presses for flat and of course flys

Why should he drop the bench press?

because it puts the shoulder in a comprimised position and also the pec attachment.

Also if you look at a test which shows the activity of the chest firing,
incline recruits MUCH more muscle fiber then Bench ever could

OMEGA said:
because it puts the shoulder in a comprimised position and also the pec attachment.

Also if you look at a test which shows the activity of the chest firing,
incline recruits MUCH more muscle fiber then Bench ever could

Now i agree if the guy has pain when he bench presses, he shudnt bench press. But a normal person should bench press for sure. The body was made to go through that range of motion so dont give me that comprimised position bullshit. A person should train all ROM to be balanced.

Top Bottom