Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aas half lives/Detection times and Factors which influence the detection times. for the newbs, and people getting tested.

Needto:

Know what else would be helpful? I get asked a lot for a "minimum detection time cycle". I normally recommend a combination of HGH (still largely undetectable), prop (or even suspension) followed by a brief HCG/clomid recovery period.

The question is normally put: "I need to be clean by XX/YY/ZZZZ", what would you recommend?

Maybe post a few end-to-end cycles?

Re: aas half lives/Detection times and Factors which influence the detection times. f

Needto:

Know what else would be helpful? I get asked a lot for a "minimum detection time cycle". I normally recommend a combination of HGH (still largely undetectable), prop (or even suspension) followed by a brief HCG/clomid recovery period.

The question is normally put: "I need to be clean by XX/YY/ZZZZ", what would you recommend?

Maybe post a few end-to-end cycles?

good idea.

Re: aas half lives/Detection times and Factors which influence the detection times. f

I thought that the detection time of primo depot was months not weeks did i read it wrong.

Are these times for Blood or Urine?

Top Bottom