Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS WITH DNP, or just waisting the AAS?

jlh98765

I've run DNP by it self with great results. Didn't seem to lose any muscle. Didn't gain any either, as would be expected.

I've run AAS with great results as I think everyone has.

Has anyone ran AAS WITH DNP and seen any difference? Did you make any gains?

Do you think it's a waist of AAS to use while on DNP.

I'm not talking mega doses of DNP. Like 200mgs-400mgs max per day. I don't go over 400mgs/days of DNP.

Anyone have first hand knowledge of using DNP with and without AAS? Any difference?

I have said before, Use AAS on a DNP cycle but do not use DNP on an AAS cycle.

Breaking it down- If you are trying to gain (using good amount of AAS), DNP is counter productive- On the other hand, I think it may be beneficial to use a small amount of AAS during and after DNP.

Thanks ANDY for feedback. Makes sense.

Do you know, or think, if there is any decrease in AAS binding to receptor sites while on DNP? Does DNP inhibit/decrease that?

jlh98765 said:
Thanks ANDY for feedback. Makes sense.

Do you know, or think, if there is any decrease in AAS binding to receptor sites while on DNP? Does DNP inhibit/decrease that?

Very simply, you need to have a positive caloric balance in order to gain LBM. On the other hand, in order to lose bodyfat, you need a NEGATIVE caloric balance (burn more than you eat). If you are on DNP, you will not gain LBM (except, maybe after the cycle during glycogen supercompensation).

Contrary to popular belief, DNP is no more muscle sparing than a low-calorie diet (keto, etc). The use of a small amount of AAS, IMO, can contribute to the glycogen supercomp effect.

bigrand said:
Andy, why do you say DNP isnt anti-proteolytic?

There is no evidence that DNP is anti-proteolytic. On the contrary, DNP does cause persistantly lowered blood glucose levels which does not permit liver glycogen storage. It's the liver's job to make glucose from amino acids (gluconeogenesis) to ship off into the blood. There is nothing anti-proteolytic about breaking down muscle protein so that gluconeogenesis substrates can be shuttled to the liver for the production of glucose.

I've experienced DNPs lack of muscle sparing ability first hand, I've lost all kinds of size on it, only running 400mg, so I would never run it without lots of gear again

Top Bottom