Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS cycle after Ramadan

aquatic_glories

Bro's

For those of you that do not know about Ramadan, it is a whole month where Muslims fast from sunrise to sunset. Well this year it will be about 17 hours.

Of course, ı didnt create this topic to explain it. My next cycle starts two week after Ramadan is over.
I also cycled right after Ramadan this year. For those of you who wonder, if you eat big during that 7-8 hours, you can even gain some muscle, however it is very easy to gain fat since fasting prepares body towards fat-storing.

Fasting also has some great health benefits and this is also one of the reasons I start cycling after that. Internal organs will rest , the body will repair and digestion and other things will be much efficient.

I am planning to train low intensity (also been training like this for 1-2 months) PLUS I am not planning to eat much in Ramadan.

I am thinking that that prolonged high catabolic state followed by a great anabolic agent rebound will aid in muscle growth. Kind of like post-diet rebounds

What do you all think?? The Muslims on the board, what are your plans??

Or anybody have some cycle experiences after a long catabolic state??

lol
man u are so used to eating and spending great time on it , at the first day of ramadan you are like wtf there is nothing to do loll

Bro's

For those of you that do not know about Ramadan, it is a whole month where Muslims fast from sunrise to sunset. Well this year it will be about 17 hours.

Of course, ı didnt create this topic to explain it. My next cycle starts two week after Ramadan is over.
I also cycled right after Ramadan this year. For those of you who wonder, if you eat big during that 7-8 hours, you can even gain some muscle, however it is very easy to gain fat since fasting prepares body towards fat-storing.

Fasting also has some great health benefits and this is also one of the reasons I start cycling after that. Internal organs will rest , the body will repair and digestion and other things will be much efficient.

I am planning to train low intensity (also been training like this for 1-2 months) PLUS I am not planning to eat much in Ramadan.

I am thinking that that prolonged high catabolic state followed by a great anabolic agent rebound will aid in muscle growth. Kind of like post-diet rebounds

What do you all think?? The Muslims on the board, what are your plans??

Or anybody have some cycle experiences after a long catabolic state??

As-Salāmu `Aleykum,

I too fast quite a bit, even while on cycle! Never really noticed a big diff. either way...

However, that being said, I too am interested in what others have experienced.

well my friend that depends whether you plan on bulking or cutting. If your bulking you should consider that your stomach will be shrunk from fasting and you need massive amount of meat and other foods to bulk. It might be hard to consume 3000 calories after 30 days of fasting. Something you should consider. Because if you plan on cutting 30 days of fasting should do it for you lol :rolleyes:

As-Salāmu `Aleykum,

I too fast quite a bit, even while on cycle! Never really noticed a big diff. either way...

However, that being said, I too am interested in what others have experienced.

`Alaykum As-Salaam

Well actually last Ramadan I trained everyday. One day of lifting, one day of running. I noticed some dropoff starting after the first 7-10 days. I kept my mass even added some but I gained fat too, and that didnt help me at all because I went straight into my next cycle and of course gained some more fat along with muscle mass.

After some time, your body goes to fat storing mode in Ramadan.

well my friend that depends whether you plan on bulking or cutting. If your bulking you should consider that your stomach will be shrunk from fasting and you need massive amount of meat and other foods to bulk. It might be hard to consume 3000 calories after 30 days of fasting. Something you should consider. Because if you plan on cutting 30 days of fasting should do it for you lol :rolleyes:

My first plan is definitely not to gain fat.
I am planning to sacrifice muscle mass. I will regain what I lost within 2 weeks after Ramadan is over.
Then my cycle starts anyway. With a bonus of healthier organs.

So first priority , stay at 9-10% BF

is this something that you HAVE to do or is it optional....because i know if i was to do something like this it would completey screw up what ive worked so hard to get.

It is religious .

Opposite of what people think, it doesnt screw up your gains completely. You can even gain if you perfectly watch your supplementation. You still gain if you eat a lot but then you gain a lot of fat.

is this something that you HAVE to do or is it optional....because i know if i was to do something like this it would completey screw up what ive worked so hard to get.

I would look at it as something you Get to do, vs. someting you have to do!

wouldn't taking a small amount of test say 150-200mg a wk. help you to ratain the gains during your fast?

Top Bottom