Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS and confidence

powerhouse972

how much does AAS effect your confidence, i am in week 3 and i would give anything to feel like this for the rest of my life. I wonder if it is all the juice or just the fact that i am getting into better shape? Does anyone else get this? Does it outlast the cycle?

I get it,fucking great man,I get the confidence I have when Im drunk all the time,unfortunatly it goes quick for me once clomid starts,and comes back a bit when Im done

dbol increasing confidence for some. I have also heard that test will increase a person's feeling of well being.

Whenever you are on cycle, your confidence tends to be elevated. This tends to go hand in hand with high testosterone levels. I stay on test year round, so I feel that way all the time.

i don't agree that true confidence can come from a drug. maybe a temporary feeling of well being...confidence can only be earned.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Whenever you are on cycle, your confidence tends to be elevated. This tends to go hand in hand with high testosterone levels. I stay on test year round, so I feel that way all the time.
what kind of test are you on year round and what dosage as wekk as injection freq.

mebbe that's why you have a new girl every night bbf... your body REQUIRES it. :p

i belive its PSYCHOLOGiCAL iincrease in confident, because you feel stronger and bigger maybe. i dont think its related to androgen sides on you

Top Bottom