Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS Confession Thread

Stugatz

Peptide Sponsor Rep
Lets be honest,

A lot of us don't practice what we preach. We know the proper way to do things but we don't always follow the rule book. We take shortcuts, break protocol, half ass things,etc...it's human nature.

Well now is the time to put it all on the table.

What is something you'd like to confess about your AAS use? Could be AAS related, diet/training related, what have you.

I'll start:

I have been successfully out-cycling a shitty diet for about 2 years now. My diet is mediocre at best. I make sure I hit my macros, but that doesn't mean I won't eat a sleeve of cookies on top of it before bed. I am conscious during the day, but when I get home it's ON. Chips, cookies, grilled cheese, Ice cream you name it. I used to have so much self control...

I have been able to stay between 10-15% bf despite this. When I decide it's time to slim down, I'll drop the nandrolone and throw in some tren, and up my GH dose. And guess what? IT WORKS. I can manipulate my body using compounds alone without really paying too much attention to my diet.

It's YOUR turn to confess your sins my son. Only then can you repent...

29xbv5j.jpg

I ran tren off and on for like 2 years back in like 2012. i was a big mofo, strong mofo. but my heart health wasn't great. it also affected me mentally wanting to bang every chick i saw, and made me insulin resistant.

at the end of the day i am much more happy being leaner, not as strong, and in much better health wise today.

the thing about it is i have been there and done that. so guys who think that hopping on a bunch of roids is the answer have it backwards. use a conservative approach to steroids

I ran tren off and on for like 2 years back in like 2012. i was a big mofo, strong mofo. but my heart health wasn't great. it also affected me mentally wanting to bang every chick i saw, and made me insulin resistant.

at the end of the day i am much more happy being leaner, not as strong, and in much better health wise today.

the thing about it is i have been there and done that. so guys who think that hopping on a bunch of roids is the answer have it backwards. use a conservative approach to steroids
​Tren made you insulin resistant? Damn I didn't know that was a concern with tren. Is this common? Or at least a known side effect with tren?

​Tren made you insulin resistant? Damn I didn't know that was a concern with tren. Is this common? Or at least a known side effect with tren?

yes bro absolutely. the more you run it the more you become insulin resistant.. that is why guys on tren complain about hypo issues.

it got to the point where i would wake up with shakes when i didn't eat enough carbs that day. not good.. i had to work hard at fasting to reverse that..

From long term and over user apparently so

yes bro absolutely. the more you run it the more you become insulin resistant.. that is why guys on tren complain about hypo issues.

it got to the point where i would wake up with shakes when i didn't eat enough carbs that day. not good.. i had to work hard at fasting to reverse that..
That is good to know. Do you think taking something like say Metformin or Glucophage could help prevent insulin resistance in this situation? I personally don't like what I've read about those drugs so I wouldn't do this myself. I'm asking more for educational purposes. I wonder if that would help at all...

^^^ nope.. if that was true type 2 diabetics would cure themselves by using those drugs

only way to cure it is by fasting protocols. I would read Dr. Jason Fungs book or my Ebook in my signature. I show you how I did it.

I used to have to eat carbs every 2 hours or i would feel like shit or need to eat carbs before my workout or i would get light headed, now I go all day without food with no problems and i absolutely LOVE working out while fasted.. crazy energy like the energizer bunny. i went from very insulin resistant to insulin sensitive by changing the way i eat

Top Bottom