Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS and cardio ?

dippsteruu77

while ur on this, or any other steroid..should u b doin cardio? my friend is doing a couple cycles of test so he can get bigger and insists with me that u dont need cardio..i think u do so u wont get fat...any suggestions?

while ur on this, or any other steroid..should u b doin cardio? my friend is doing a couple cycles of test so he can get bigger and insists with me that u dont need cardio..i think u do so u wont get fat...any suggestions?

Do you wanna stay fit? If so yes. If not. No

I think you definitely should and if you are gonna work with me that's something I am gonna tell you do.
It's beneficial from both training and health standpoint.

it all depends on your goals... cardio WILL NOT hurt your gains so dont fall for that nonsense, unless you are just doing extremely high amounts of cardio and not replenishing enough food but to say cardio in general would hurt your gains is just foolish

Bump on cardio year round...for me personally there will some changes but cardio will always be a part of my plan.

Top Bottom