Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS to avoid

behzad11

Hi everyone, it's known some AAS increase depression, I was wondering which ones you have to avoid when you suffer from sporadic depression problems and you are looking to bulk?

No steroid I know of directly causes depression, though some of the side effects may -- such as impotence from Deca, or irritability from Tren. Most steroids are a mood elevator, with Dbol leading the pack.

I'll agree with Nelson here. What's been said often is that those who are 'up' become more 'up' and those who are 'down' are 'down' on gear. It's like winning the lotto - if you were poor and miserable before you'll be rich and miserable after lol.

What might be true is how your mood might suffer after coming off. If you're prone to depression it's an issue. If not, knowing you won't be quite as 'on' (the feel good effects of being on test are well known), you just allow for the drop in test levels. And, as we preach here, do your PCT to bring your natural levels back asap.

anabolic steroids can affect dopamine levels, atleast at the dosages juiceheads use

the prime ones to watch out for are the more androgenic compounds.. test, tren, anadrol, dbol, etc.

the mild ones like primo, eq, var, tbol are probably the ones you want to stick to.

personally i could never in good consience recommend someone with existing mental issues to use steroids due to the hormonal fluctuations

Top Bottom