Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS Anxiety

DecaBane

well Im finishing up on week 5 of my very first cycle...all though everything is great...weight,strength,libido,compliments are all through the roof so are my anxiety's about the sides..

My cycle Week1-4 20mgs DBOL tapered up and down
Week1-10 Sust250 at 500mgs..

Third week started getting nipple sensitive...took ldex and nolva...when I dropped the dbol those worries went away

took blood pressure a couple of times today...electronic BP measuring thingy...dont know if it was accurate and was only first couple of times taking my own blood pressure but average was 140/70...I know it might sound normal...but Im used to having like a near perfect blood pressure of 120..thats not the major concern

now I read on prostate cancer due to increased testosterone...or whatever...Im just not seeing the possible negatives outweighing the pro's on the AAS use...

Im gonna go with nelson's advise about using AAS as a crutch...I Just turned 23...Im sure I can make slower but better gains naturally...I will use this cycle to help me get over 200pounds and I plan to do the rest by myself...maybe a 200mg DECA cycle when I hit 30+ if Im still in the workout game...

theres no real point to this thread...just wanted to state what I was thinking...and get some more opinions from the bro's that are out there..

DecaBane, The only thing that I can tell you is that I can't wait to start my second cycle. I trained naturally for so long and saw what I percieved as peak growth (even though it may not have been)...that I was aching to try AAS. But I guess since I started at age 36, it may just be a little different from my point of view.

I am truly pleased with the 11 pounds that I have kept from my 8 week cycle of 250 Sust EW. I did work extremely hard and kept my diet in check, but I was extremely phyched up with the fact of knowing I was finally going to see some more growth.

The only advice that I can give is, do what feels right for you. For me...it will be further use of AAS and possibly HRT in the future because I like what I was seeing and feeling.

Just My $.02

Its hard to write what I wrote...because I see the results that this cycle has done for me...and you gotta have alot of mental strenght to stop...its an addiction and alot of guys not just on this board but all over the world are addicted to it's allure..you see the results on the outside, but you dont see what it might be doing to you on the inside...I would say moderation is key...but I dont think time on=time off is enough for moderation...but I guess at my age I can still get more results....even if I do wait and try another cycle in 4 or 5 years...thats still giving my body alot of rest...and by then I should have reached my limit If my diet is proper as well as my training...just make sure you check your BP...and read up on the prostate cancer thing....cause you want to look at the big picture...living a long and good life...

weird same cycle same feelings.a cycle like that will not do any harm dont worry. Its the dudes that abuse drugs constantly that should worry. I dropped the dbol for 1 week then went back on and I feel fine now its just the anxiety bro

I had a really great post written out but halfway through I could not think of a way to justify it so I erased it...................but I'm gonna write one tomorrow...............just thought you all should know that.

And now that I look at it I didnt read anyof the posts on this thread. Thanksgiving week kicked my ass alcoholically............but I'm gonna respond to this tomorrow anyways.

Top Bottom