Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS and anxiety

Holyfield2

I suffer from anxiety and I would like to run a cycle for mass gains, which roids are the ones to avoid when you suffer from this medical condition?

I would say that mostly you should avoid the highly androgenic ones (such as winstrol or trenbolone), but ideally, it would be best not to use any. Instead, you can use SARMS - they are non-hormonal, so they do not have side effects, and they will not lead to anxiety.

Also, I suggest you to read this article here, as it will surely answer many of your questions - https://www.evolutionary.org/depression-and-steroids/

you want to avoid using moderate dosages of all steroids

the safest ones are var, tbol, primo, and deca. stay away from anadrol, moderate test, tren, and other androgenic compounds

i would encourage you to consider SARM's instead man. the issue with steroids that is going to pose a major problem is coming off

I would rather see you stick to SARMs. Steroids can enhance anxiety and things like it when you already have that issue. If you use gear anyways, stick to more mild compounds and don't use the highly androgenic ones.

Top Bottom