Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS & Cholesterol Question

Big BX

I've already searched, this board and didn't find firm answer to my question. I need to know what steroids would have the least affect on cholesterol. From my search all steroid's raise cholesterol, but some affect it more negatively than others. I know to stay away from all the 17aa's. You should not be using AAS if your cholesterol is high, I already know this.

What steroids can be used without a raising cholesterol too much? I was thinking nandrolone, EQ, a little test, and primobolan. Also, GH. This isn't for me, is for my Training partner who is 47 year old, 205lb, 5'10", and 10%bf. His cholesterol is not high, but he dosen't want to raise it too much.

Here is the cycle I was going to tell him to do:

400mg nandrolone phyenlpropinate for 8 weeks
100mg test prop EOD for 8 weeks
4-6iu's of GH 5 on 2 off for 12 weeks

He wanted to use anavar at 30mg ED, but after searching don't know if it's a good idea. Any thoughts would appreciated.

Last edited:
Well to say it straight up is sorry bro you are shit out of luck and so is your parner anavar actually does not raise your cholesterol but it lowers it both HDL and LDL deca on the other hand lowers your HDL and at 400mg he will see sides, test does have cholesterol raising propreties but it also depends on what ant-e you use but as far as best and cleanes drugs i would say: proviron, primobolan, prop at 1cc eod might be ok not that much test, anavar is good if used smart and not at high dosages and also have to keep an eye on your blood work when on cycle, low eq might be ok but get the fort dodge and only run like 300mg week, another thing is if he is that worried about his cholesterol during cycle, he should be taking a supplements like atleast garlic and the main one is guggulbolic made by syntrax it's the only good preparation of this herb i know is by syntrax the herbs name is guggulsterones look it up on the web very beneficial for elevating your HDL levels take enough of that and you don;t have to worrie about you HDL's/LDL's during cycle mine always stay the same.....

Top Bottom