Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS and aggressiveness

ElementZ1

which roids is the one that increases your aggressiveness the most and is there any drugs you can take on the side in case
it happens? thank you.

If you are worried about aggression then stay away from the more androgenic steroids. Think of tren, anadrol, halo as a few good examples. You might be a good candidate for SARMs which have no androgenic activity. With steroids stick to things like deca, EQ, low dose test, anavar, tbol.

halotestin is the worst along with cheque drops when it comes to aggression but those are not commonly used, especially not cheque drops

What's really annoying is the so-called roid rage defense in court. And it's kinda silly every time it's been used. Without checking I don't think it's worked. It's annoying because the media fuels the publics perception of it as an excuse. But it hasn't worked because every time they tried it the history of the person trying it on comes out.

And here's the truth - they were always wife beaters, they'd committed assaults off of drugs inc roids. What was their excuse then? They were aggressive pricks. Always had been, always will be. Roids were just an excuse.

Heck, want more proof? Go see if you can find actual cycle details for these idiots. Halo and Cheque Drops never played a part.

Now, as I said above, both of these drugs can and are used to boost aggressiveness. Heck you can see them as being recommended for very, very short durational use by fighters. Like on the day of a bout. Other drugs, like Tren seem to, if anything, increase irritation.

An aside: 'er indoors once said to me 'I can tell when you're on'. So I asked for an example and pointed out that I wasn't on then. In ALL the times, bar one, when I've kicked off or shown signs of 'rage' they've been off. Only in one example, on the day of a competition and on cheque drops, did I rant and rage (if briefly) and that was in a moment of victory.

A LOT of users enjoy a certain sense of feel good. A, if you will, more assertive and determined attitude. That can, of course, can also come from the control you have on the diet and the success of putting up more weights.

It's the androgenic properties of steroids that increase aggression.

The steroids most known to increase aggression - trenbolone, halotestin and cheque drops

I'm a firm believer it's mental. You belive your angrier. I'm.always a happy person and even on big cycles still don't lose my temper at all. Its all onnyour head. If you want to lose your temper and your on steroids I belive you lose it willingly.

people use steroids as a scapegoat in terms of their aggressive behavior etc... sure, some can enhance it but its blown way out of proportion too often and used by many as an excuse...

Top Bottom