Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS addictive?

wilsonfrez43

[FONT=&quot]I have heard alot about this, wether AAS are addictive. I personally believe they are I started using them about a year and a half ago and i was hooked after the first cycle. I wanted to know what the people of this board thougt about the subject i personally beileve on some degree that the sauce is very mentaly addictive. Does anyone else feel they are in some way addicted to them?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have heard alot about this, wether AAS are addictive. I personally believe they are I started using them about a year and a half ago and i was hooked after the first cycle. I wanted to know what the people of this board thougt about the subject i personally beileve on some degree that the sauce is very mentaly addictive. Does anyone else feel they are in some way addicted to them?[/FONT]

Personally, im not. I had no trouble stopping at all but this is an extremely subjective question which will have many different answers. Everyone is different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve been addicted to other drugs in the past and I have an addictive personality. So for me yes they are very addictive. However there are no withdrawals and I feel great after a cycle. It’s a different level of addiction. I’ve never stolen money or lied and cheated to get a hit of test.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I have heard alot about this, wether AAS are addictive. I personally believe they are I started using them about a year and a half ago and i was hooked after the first cycle. I wanted to know what the people of this board thougt about the subject i personally beileve on some degree that the sauce is very mentaly addictive. Does anyone else feel they are in some way addicted to them?

For me no. And in and of themselves no. It's the effect (being strong, how you feel) that does make it happen for some

no, i hate taking them

what happens though i have noticed is that younger guys hop on gear 2 weeks after starting lifting so they become dependent on using them. I lifted for 13 years before ever touching steroids so i couldn't care less if i run them or not. I love lifting either way

There can be a psychologically addictive component. I know for me sometimes when I'm in between cycles, I feel like "damn I want to be on cycle making gains" well before i can run again. I don't cave in to that urge though, and conversely, on the tail end of most of my cycles I usually start feeling like I can't wait for it to be over.

I believe this is based on the individuals. Some people are prone to addiction. No matter what it is. Pain meds, drugs, aas, alcohol, kratom , sarms. So if you fall into that category you should probable steer clear. These are usually the ones that abuse whatever it is and why everything gets a bad wrap! Others use them sensibly and appropriately. The way they were intended.

Top Bottom