Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAHHH !!! Help please! is this an abcess?

Hey guys, thanks for all the advice and help!. Woke up this morning and its looking much better, the swelling has started to go down, the redness is signifcantly gone and its much less painfull and uncomfortable! i dont know if this is like waht Matty420 was saying or if its just the effect of these anti biotics kicking in, she has given me CO-FLUAMPICIL 500MG she said they are fast acting high dose ones and im taking 2 every 4 hours!

do you think that this means it wil be ok now as its started to get better? is that a gaurentee of it getting better?

I have injected from this vial before into my glutes with no reaction or pain or anything, do you think that most likely this is just from the injection itself , maybe i touched the skin or needle too much? Im actually quite worried to continue using this vial of test but cant afford to get another one so stopping would mean wrapping up my cycle 5 weeks early which would suck as only just starting to really grow nicely ?

Last edited:
glad you are doing better, smart to go to the dr just in time to be able to get it slowed down. Keep us posted on your recovery!

glad you are doing better, smart to go to the dr just in time to be able to get it slowed down. Keep us posted on your recovery!

Hey! thanks dude, yeh am so glad i went to doctors that day now, was so lucky. When i rang up and asked do you have any cancellations, and she was like no you have to keep ringing up and then went oh thats weird ones just come up now... your very lucky!

Any way! everything is looking good now! arms is 90% back to normal, no pain, no redness or swelling now! ... such a relief! i still have loads of these antibiotics left, enough for another 5 days not sure if i need them all. Was thinking of keeping a few back incase this ever happens again and that way can jump a head start on the infection ?

Hey! thanks dude, yeh am so glad i went to doctors that day now, was so lucky. When i rang up and asked do you have any cancellations, and she was like no you have to keep ringing up and then went oh thats weird ones just come up now... your very lucky!

Any way! everything is looking good now! arms is 90% back to normal, no pain, no redness or swelling now! ... such a relief! i still have loads of these antibiotics left, enough for another 5 days not sure if i need them all. Was thinking of keeping a few back incase this ever happens again and that way can jump a head start on the infection ?

finish them all now. you never stop an antibiotic course early. bacteria can still be present but not hurting you and once the antibiotics stop, the bacteria can explode again and this time be much worse.

Yes always finish antibiotics if you don't your body will become resistant to antibiotics and if you get another absess the antibiotics wont work as well and next time you may need to go under the knife! It wont kill you to just finish them. But it may cause you some pain in the future if you don't.

I think this is the first person ive read that went to the doctor in a timely manner after symptoms.

Hi everyone! thanks for the interest in how i was doing. Everything is absolutly back to normal now.. am gonn afinish up the antibiotics this friday. My arms looks completlely normal now and no longer hurts! lesson learned = be extra careful injecting and never touch the skin with your fingers, swab everything before and after, swab everythign again!

dam it! about 5 days after i finished this course of antibiotics the redness and swelling seems to be coming back! this sucks! do you think the docotor didnt give me a long enough course ?

doesnt seem to be as painful this time though? although perhaps it might be in a couple of days...... is there anyway this could be anythign other than the infection coming back, my guess is no? lol

guess ill be heading back to the docotrs again this evening then....

Top Bottom