Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9 weeks on SUST 250...overrated

First off, Sus contains prop so T levels will be spiked pretty quickly. But I'm figuring if you weigh only 158 after 4 years of training, you're either an extreme ectomorph, or not training very hard. So the gains you made are actually pretty good. Or did you expect a few shots of steroids were going to make all your dreams come true?

First off, Sus contains prop so T levels will be spiked pretty quickly. But I'm figuring if you weigh only 158 after 4 years of training, you're either an extreme ectomorph, or not training very hard. So the gains you made are actually pretty good. Or did you expect a few shots of steroids were going to make all your dreams come true?

So true. It's a Test-only cycle & at a standard beginner level dose. Your T count quadrupled. If you're 33 and weighed 150 lbs you need the whole package. Bulk up your diet & if you haven't already post your goals.

I'm going to tell you what nobody else has bothered to tell you - the truth.

Something about what you are doing SUCKS.

Either your training sucks, your diet sucks, your sleep and rest sucks - or all of the above.

DS's test isn't underdosed, you just don't know what you're doing.

My guess, is that you don't eat enough. Steroids don't magicly build muscle. Well, they sort of do, but I'm not going to go there for this post.

My point is, is that you are not eating enough. 9 weeks, with 5 weeks so far on 500 sustanon 250 - you shoulda gained 7lbs of water alone probably from that - and that's just me pulling that outta my ass.

You need to increase your calories and you need to push your training hard.

Testosterone at supraphysiological ranges will build muscle excellently, improve your CNS efficiency - making you stronger, and improve your tolerance to volume, intensity, AND frequency of exercise.

I would NEVER recommend a natural guy train more than 2-3x a week, and never a bro split - but on steroids you can do that and make even better progress - because of the rapidity with which your muscles repair.

In general, as a guy gets stronger, it's his nervous system that cannot recover fast enough, which requires more time between workout sessions for the CNS to be able to fire off at full strength so that your muscles can display the strength you have gained through exercising the muscle.

EAT MORE FOOD.

You should have felt a tiny bump when you increased the dose, but of course there are some very long esters in there that take a long time to build up. This is why i don't recommend sustanon for cycling. It was designed for long term TRT.

You should have felt a tiny bump when you increased the dose, but of course there are some very long esters in there that take a long time to build up. This is why i don't recommend sustanon for cycling. It was designed for long term TRT.

yes exactly.

if you plan on running steroids for under 15 weeks sustanon makes little sense. stick with Cyp or E.

really with sustanon it takes 10 weeks to peak in the system if people want to truth if ran correctly. that would mean 5 pins every other week.

Top Bottom