x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

9 weeks on SUST 250...overrated

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 9 weeks on SUST 250...overrated within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: So this is my first cycle after consistent lifting of 4 years natural. I was recommended to first start on test to see how i react which ive bee doing. But Im on my 9th week and so far it doesnt seem as powerful as i expected. Im 33 and started off weighing 158 pounds....now im around 165 (but im sure its not just muscle weight) ive seen people on this site gaining almost 20 pounds more in less time..what am i doing wrong? or am i expecting too much on test alone? i started off 300mg for the

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: 9 weeks on SUST 250...overrated

First off, Sus contains prop so T levels will be spiked pretty quickly. But I'm figuring if you weigh only 158 after 4 years of training, you're either an extreme ectomorph, or not training very hard. So the gains you made are actually pretty good. Or did you expect a few shots of steroids were going to make all your dreams come true?
    NPC Championships Age 59

Quote Quote posted by Nelson Montana View Post
    First off, Sus contains prop so T levels will be spiked pretty quickly. But I'm figuring if you weigh only 158 after 4 years of training, you're either an extreme ectomorph, or not training very hard. So the gains you made are actually pretty good. Or did you expect a few shots of steroids were going to make all your dreams come true?
    So true. It's a Test-only cycle & at a standard beginner level dose. Your T count quadrupled. If you're 33 and weighed 150 lbs you need the whole package. Bulk up your diet & if you haven't already post your goals.
    "You learned the two greatest things in life; Never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut"

Look at Ultraman, it's obvious he's not on steroids

It's a hard world out there. Sometimes I feel myself getting a little jaded.

I'm going to tell you what nobody else has bothered to tell you - the truth.

Something about what you are doing SUCKS.

Either your training sucks, your diet sucks, your sleep and rest sucks - or all of the above.

DS's test isn't underdosed, you just don't know what you're doing.

My guess, is that you don't eat enough. Steroids don't magicly build muscle. Well, they sort of do, but I'm not going to go there for this post.

My point is, is that you are not eating enough. 9 weeks, with 5 weeks so far on 500 sustanon 250 - you shoulda gained 7lbs of water alone probably from that - and that's just me pulling that outta my ass.

You need to increase your calories and you need to push your training hard.

Testosterone at supraphysiological ranges will build muscle excellently, improve your CNS efficiency - making you stronger, and improve your tolerance to volume, intensity, AND frequency of exercise.

I would NEVER recommend a natural guy train more than 2-3x a week, and never a bro split - but on steroids you can do that and make even better progress - because of the rapidity with which your muscles repair.

In general, as a guy gets stronger, it's his nervous system that cannot recover fast enough, which requires more time between workout sessions for the CNS to be able to fire off at full strength so that your muscles can display the strength you have gained through exercising the muscle.

EAT MORE FOOD.

You should have felt a tiny bump when you increased the dose, but of course there are some very long esters in there that take a long time to build up. This is why i don't recommend sustanon for cycling. It was designed for long term TRT.

Quote Quote posted by P0N View Post
    You should have felt a tiny bump when you increased the dose, but of course there are some very long esters in there that take a long time to build up. This is why i don't recommend sustanon for cycling. It was designed for long term TRT.
    yes exactly.

if you plan on running steroids for under 15 weeks sustanon makes little sense. stick with Cyp or E.

really with sustanon it takes 10 weeks to peak in the system if people want to truth if ran correctly. that would mean 5 pins every other week.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

God there's some bull shit on here lol ...

See ya on the road.... Scag