Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9 weeks on SUST 250...overrated

unrealistic? ie seen multiple topics about going from 158 to 180 pounds on a single cycle (unless they were just LYING) so forgive me for being naive as a FIRST timer ...

stevemi.....nice of you to keep bashing me as if i am not around! if you have nothing to add or suggest YOU could have simply ignored or moved on! no need to be an asshole! seems to be a common theme on these forums. Rudest bodybuilding forum ever!

You gained a lot. Be happy.

unrealistic? ie seen multiple topics about going from 158 to 180 pounds on a single cycle (unless they were just LYING) so forgive me for being naive as a FIRST timer ...

stevemi.....nice of you to keep bashing me as if i am not around! if you have nothing to add or suggest YOU could have simply ignored or moved on! no need to be an asshole! seems to be a common theme on these forums. Rudest bodybuilding forum ever!

how am i bashing you? I said your numbers are fine.

and i never said you can't gain 30 pounds on a cycle, i said those 30 pounds will be water/fat and not really gains. you CANNOT gain 30 pounds of muscle in a cycle. you cannot even gain 5 pounds. you are lucky to gain MAYBE 1/2 pound of actual muscle tissue per cycle. that is the science in most situations.

like the example I said earlier think about how absurd 30 pounds in a cycle is. that means after 10 cycles you gain 300 pounds. that would mean you are the most muscular man in human history. i can put anyone on a dbol/test/deca cycle, tell them to stuff themselves from 6am till 11pm daily with tons of food and they can gain lots of weight. but that isn't what i teach as that won't be good weight.

if you have any other questions feel free to post up, nobody on here is bashing and nobody is being 'mean' or rude. we are telling you the truth on this stuff and educating.

Honestly if you gain 5lbs of muscle that you keep it was a very successful cycle. We hear it all the time but this is really a marathon. Think about it this way, if you gained 20lbs on each cycle you would gain 100lbs after 5 cycles. Professional bodybuilders would be thousands of lbs!

He didn't bash you one time, he gave you quality answer's, steve has a ton of experience and has seen alot and done alot, he was trying to explain it so you understand, also as said by Masonic marathon not a sprint and 5lbs is amazing results and quality not 30lbs of bloated water weight and sloppiness.

you guys cant find any bashing because there wasnt any... just another case of all the fucking sensitivity out there any more... i cant take that weak ass shit and thats why i never jumped in to even attempt to help... i cant comprehend all that sensitivity shit, its just unreal

nope, you (DYLANGEMELLI) just have a nasty attitude problem and thats why you refuse to help. You could help people without being a rude ass, which you are known for on this board...Please QUIT replying to my topics since you obviously never have anything useful to add. I pray you dont act like this in public, before someone jams you in the throat!

nope, you (DYLANGEMELLI) just have a nasty attitude problem and thats why you refuse to help. You could help people without being a rude ass, which you are known for on this board...Please QUIT replying to my topics since you obviously never have anything useful to add. I pray you dont act like this in public, before someone jams you in the throat!
I think you need to worry about your own attitude problem.
Just because someone doesn't give you the answer that fits you, doesn't mean they're bashing you.
You're going straight to defense-mode, thats just beeing overly sensitive....

Sent from my SM-N970F using EliteFitness mobile app

Doejohn, please spare me the BS and quit being a sheep. If you cant see how the above poster is rude and snobbish in MULTIPLE posts around here then you must be very new or just illogical. Call it over sensitive all you want but when someone replies in a nasty manner i will call them out. I appreciate the people who actually took the time and gave an answer, NOT give snide remarks and call it being "sensitive".... go lecture someone else since you have nothing to add. Thanks.

Doejohn, please spare me the BS and quit being a sheep. If you cant see how the above poster is rude and snobbish in MULTIPLE posts around here then you must be very new or just illogical. Call it over sensitive all you want but when someone replies in a nasty manner i will call them out. I appreciate the people who actually took the time and gave an answer, NOT give snide remarks and call it being "sensitive".... go lecture someone else since you have nothing to add. Thanks.

Dylan is just straight forward and to the point and just says things how they are, I know in the time I've known Dylan he has helped set up multiple cycles and went back and forth with me daily answering all my questions and teaching me. It's tough online when you cant see or hear the person and reading it you may perceive it differently than how its actually meant.

Ye, whatever man.
He's direct, that's it.
And I wouldn't expect otherwise when you answer others that tries help you with "lol" and disbelief.
Anyways... Good luck too you..

Sent from my SM-N970F using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom