Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9 weeks on SUST 250...overrated

Then it's severely under dosed if you're taking 500mg/week.

how is that? if you test after 2 weeks you aren't even close to peak levels. sustanon 250 is made up of mostly long esters which won't even peak till week 6. the Decanoate ester has a elimination half life of over 30 days! 2 weeks and his numbers already 1000+ means it is potent as fuck

how is that? if you test after 2 weeks you aren't even close to peak levels. sustanon 250 is made up of mostly long esters which won't even peak till week 6. the Decanoate ester has a elimination half life of over 30 days! 2 weeks and his numbers already 1000+ means it is potent as fuck

Basic pharmacology and he's been on for six weeks. This graph has two of Sustanon's esters. Neither took 6 weeks to raise blood levels above what the OP is testing. By day 10 the decanoate ester is clearing. The commonly quoted active and half lives on the net were taken from horses. Human trails showed much faster clearing rates. EC5DBA4E-E717-47D9-A8FA-D0E11CC8D5D6_4_5005_c.jpeg

^^^ I'm not gonna argue this man. those charts don't prove I was wrong on my previous post.

he posted he went from 200 to 1100 in 2 weeks.

I've looked at more bloodwork than anyone in this industry. we are talking 1000's of blood tests i have looked at. I know exactly what I'm talking about. sustanon will not peak until about week 6 or even 7. 2 weeks on it 1100 is correct. nothing wrong with his gear at all.

View attachment 140355

Here's one of cyp showing how quickly a single 200mg injection peaks.

1 injection peaking is not the same as multiple injections peaking over time. the more you inject the more esters build up in your body until a peak is reached.

that chart assumes a person injects one time and that is it. that isn't how anyone runs a cycle so why in the world would you post it in this thread?

^^^ I'm not gonna argue this man. those charts don't prove I was wrong on my previous post.

he posted he went from 200 to 1100 in 2 weeks.

I've looked at more bloodwork than anyone in this industry. we are talking 1000's of blood tests i have looked at. I know exactly what I'm talking about. sustanon will not peak until about week 6 or even 7. 2 weeks on it 1100 is correct. nothing wrong with his gear at all.

The title of the thread is 9 weeks on Sustanon. He should be peaked by now in your words.

OP, good luck with the rest of your cycle.

The title of the thread is 9 weeks on Sustanon. He should be peaked by now in your words.

OP, good luck with the rest of your cycle.
really ? this was 2 weeks after starting the product. it went from 210 to 1110. I guess i should check it again once im done with the cycle. That would suck if the products was underdosed wtf!!

he ran bloods after 2 weeks of sustanon. that is what i am talking about. maybe you are misunderstanding my point but after 2 or 3 injections on sustanon in a 2 week span you don't hit peak levels of gear. you can achieve that on prop yes, but sustanon is actually designed for TRT so it takes a while

why he isn't happy with gaining 10 pounds or whatever is his own fault. nobody gains 20 pounds on a cycle unless you are talking about water. 10 cycles X 20 pounds is 200 pounds of rock hard muscle. hell every person on this forum would be Mr. O champion if that was possible. the OP simply has unrealistic expectations lol

he ran bloods after 2 weeks of sustanon. that is what i am talking about. maybe you are misunderstanding my point but after 2 or 3 injections on sustanon in a 2 week span you don't hit peak levels of gear. you can achieve that on prop yes, but sustanon is actually designed for TRT so it takes a while

why he isn't happy with gaining 10 pounds or whatever is his own fault. nobody gains 20 pounds on a cycle unless you are talking about water. 10 cycles X 20 pounds is 200 pounds of rock hard muscle. hell every person on this forum would be Mr. O champion if that was possible. the OP simply has unrealistic expectations lol

Shit I'd be happy with 3-5lbs on any cycle if its quality lean muscle and keep able lol

unrealistic? ie seen multiple topics about going from 158 to 180 pounds on a single cycle (unless they were just LYING) so forgive me for being naive as a FIRST timer ...

stevemi.....nice of you to keep bashing me as if i am not around! if you have nothing to add or suggest YOU could have simply ignored or moved on! no need to be an asshole! seems to be a common theme on these forums. Rudest bodybuilding forum ever!

Top Bottom