Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9 months after cycle and still feeling a shit.

timelord123

9 months ago I used test, tremb and deca for about 3 months, than I stopped and for pct I used HCG for 3 weeks and then tamox; however, I'm still not 100% even after 9 months. 5 months ago I had some bloodworks and my results were:

[FONT=&quot]Alb 46 g/l ref 35-50[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tsh(serum) 1.06 miul/l ref 0.4 - 3.8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Test total 23.2 nmol/l ref 10-32[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Test free 304 pmol/l ref 160-700[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shgb 67 nmol/l ref 11-78[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Prolactin 125 miul/l 40-450[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Oestradiol 116 pmol/l ref 40-162[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fsh 2.4 iu/l 1-8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lh 3.4 iu/l ref 1.6-8

There are some days that I feel ok, sex drive ok, but most of the times I feel sad and sexdrive very low compared to used to be before the cycle.

I'm only 26 and I don't want to run a TRT. I've been eating well, taking suplements such as zinc, d3, omega3, boron, etc all the way but it does not work. Im thinking about having 12,5mg of AROMASIN ED with 20mg TAMOX. What do you guys think? I'm very depressed with that.
[/FONT]

How much test/deca/tren?

You ran no AI ?

How much nolva & for how long?

I hope you recover and I really hope you learned a lesson here.

THIS is why AAS has a bad name.

Dont remember the dosage, but it was not high.
Did run IA.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]20mg of noval for 1 month [/FONT]

do you have bloodwork pre cycle?

your concerns are numerous, which is why i tell guys to wait till you are 30 to use steroids

the truth is you may never feel the same as you did in your early 20's.. but what you are doing now stressing out over it is not helping matters.

what i would do is run n2generate and get new bloods done.. your lh and fsh are weak but let's see where they are at now

you ran a horrible pct... that was like a fraction of a pct... where is your pre cycle bloodwork to compare to? did you run an ai and anything for prolactin? you dont even know the doses you ran?? how is that even possible? how many cycles have you ran before?

Your blood work looks normal. I think part of it is mental and not feeling "on" anymore. It is easy to get used to feeling like a beast. The other part is that you are still recovering. Your LSH and FSH are "normal" but still on the lower end. That makes me think you are not all the way recovered yet. I would grab a bottle of N2Generate ES. It will help you feel better.

Ok my pct was terrible, I did best I could, I was not in my country when it happened, could not find the gears. What you guys recommend, a new PCT?

Ok my pct was terrible, I did best I could, I was not in my country when it happened, could not find the gears. What you guys recommend, a new PCT?

Most suppliers ship overseas so there's no excuse really.

Top Bottom