Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9 months after cycle and still feeling a shit.

Ok my pct was terrible, I did best I could, I was not in my country when it happened, could not find the gears. What you guys recommend, a new PCT?

running a new pct can cause more harm than good. i know it is confusing but if you read what is out there they tell you to take hcg and a bunch of other drugs that just cause more problems

my advice is just get n2generate, run the bottle.. you will feel better and stop stressing out so much

Geez what a mess and at 26 years old. Please plan ahead and run your next cycle properly if you recover.

By the way Nolvadex is a SERM it:s not an AI and you shouldn't be running it with Tren.

running a new pct can cause more harm than good. i know it is confusing but if you read what is out there they tell you to take hcg and a bunch of other drugs that just cause more problems

my advice is just get n2generate, run the bottle.. you will feel better and stop stressing out so much
n2generate is basically what i already take

You have to remember that TRT isn't something you just go on for a while. If you plan on trying to recover natural test someday then this will only set you back. TRT is for life. HCG will also only further suppress you. Yes, you will feel better while you take those but you would also feel better on a full cycle. In both cases you will be shut down and not able to recover. You should take time off of any gear and let your body do its job.

Top Bottom