Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

800mg/wk Primo or 400mg/wk Primo with 400mg/wk Masteron to Stack with Test?

nydj66

I am 44, 5'11", 180lbs, been lifting for 7 years. Currently on HRT and since I don't gain mass very quickly at 44-years-old, I've found that long, gentle cycles work best for me.

I never tried Masteron and am thinking of adding it to an upcoming Primo cycle (with a small maintenance dosage of test).

I had good luck in the past at 800mg/wk of Primo so would it make sense to split the same dosage between Primo and Masteron? Or should the Primo stay higher, say 600mg/wk with the Masteron at 400mg?

Or will adding the Masteron do next to nothing for the cycle. Any advice would be appreciated.

800mg of Primobolan!? That's WAYYY overkill, you are reading to much bullshit on the forums.

300-400mg of SCHERING Primobolan is plenty! I am currently running 300mg with 500mg of Testosterone and I am fucking DICED.

DO NOT USE UGL PRIMO!

800mg of Primobolan!? That's WAYYY overkill, you are reading to much bullshit on the forums.

300-400mg of SCHERING Primobolan is plenty! I am currently running 300mg with 500mg of Testosterone and I am fucking DICED.

DO NOT USE UGL PRIMO!

I have heard some good things about ugl primo but i would perfer to use schering primobolan. I have no choice but to run my next cycle with ugl primo for 16 weeks. They got good reviews for other sites so i hope i get good gains from it.

I wouldn't use UGL Primo, look for the real deal if you're able to, Schering Primobolan from Turkey or Spain, it makes a huge difference, it might actually make all the difference + you'll spend less on it, as you don't need much from Schering to achieve your goals, UG you'll finish your cycle and then you know...

I'm about to run a ten weeker of 800 mgs mast 500 mgs primo and 270 sust pw

DO NOT USE UGL PRIMO!

Ive made some great gains off of ugl primo at 400mg a week!!!! If he can find primo from a good source he will be ok.

Top Bottom