Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 weeks of Anadrol: post cycle suggestions?

littlebigal

Have been taking 50mg Anadrol daily for close to 8 weeks now. Cant seem to find what out what i should do post-cycle to keep the most gain possible? Some say nolvadex, some say winstrol, any suggestions? thanks!

Have been taking 50mg Anadrol daily for close to 8 weeks now. Cant seem to find what out what i should do post-cycle to keep the most gain possible? Some say nolvadex, some say winstrol, any suggestions? thanks!

You ran a cycle without knowing how to pct...tell me you see a problem with that

Shit man ur gunna need nolva and maybe aromasin uv done 8 weeks of 1 of the strongest steroids you can get without knowing what a proper pct is

so uv been on cycle 2 long watch out for estrogen rebound
And whoever told you winstrol for pct is a straight up retard

Google is ur best freind atm and research is the key to success

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

Shit man ur gunna need nolva and maybe aromasin uv done 8 weeks of 1 of the strongest steroids you can get without knowing what a proper pct is

so uv been on cycle 2 long watch out for estrogen rebound
And whoever told you winstrol for pct is a straight up retard

Google is ur best freind atm and research is the key to success

Nolvadex...really? You realize nolvadex is a worthless drug correct?

Here is your pct:
9-12 torem 120/90/60/30 or clomid 25mg ed
9-12 forged post cycle
9-12 protein factory post cycle
9-12 d-aspartic acid
9-15 formastanzol or aromasin 12.5mg eod

if you are going to be irresponsible enough to run anadrol for 8 weeks and to do a cycle before having to pct I would advise you not cycle again

Last edited:
Its not exactly worthless it dose have its uses and best thing for pct is a serum no otc stuff is going to help here

Nolva/Torem/Ralox/Clomid=SERM.
I don't think anyone of these is worthless, there are so many different people who all have individual needs, and who all react in their own way to any drug.

So IMO there's definitely place for Nolva too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Nolva/Torem/Ralox/Clomid=SERM.
I don't think anyone of these is worthless, there are so many different people who all have individual needs, and who all react in their own way to any drug.

So IMO there's definitely place for Nolva too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Its not exactly worthless it dose have its uses and best thing for pct is a serum no otc stuff is going to help here

Reasons why nolvadex is worthless:

1) It severely decreases collagen synthesis (aka it weakens tendons, ligaments, and causes your uphill battle of maintaining on cycle gains in pct that much harder)
2) It increases clotting factor in the lungs, brain and leg (your red blood cell count is already elevated from using aas and the last thing you want to do is cause further complication, not to mention anadrol's key medical use was for treatment of anemia characterized by rapidly increasing red blood cell (RBC) production)
3) It is a carcinogen (any substance, radionuclide, or radiation that is an agent directly involved in causing cancer)
4) It will completely kill your dick
5) It does nothing to restore HPTA (that's right nothing, even Dan Ducaine who was the first to advocate the use of nolvadex said it was a crummy drug with lots of sides that doesn't restore hpta and whose only use was to help fight gyno, doing a lackluster job at best)
6) It decreases HGH and IGF-1 levels in the body

The only thing nolvadex could be used for is an AI and a crummy one at that. Plus why would you use something like nolvadex to help fight gyno when you now have aromasin or formastanzol? That's like saying if you could have any car in the world without paying you would take the old Datsun over the new Shelby Mustang or Camaro SS

There is my rebuttal to your out of date knowledge

As far as no otc stuff is going to work that is also incorrect as well, d-aspatic acid has shown to raise test levels by 40% in men over 65 (when you are completely shut down you fall into this category). Post cycle and forged post cycle are alternatives to post cycle and unleashed. Unleashed is one of the greatest pct products in existence today but it is currently out of stock, so forged post cycle and protein factory post cycle will suffice. Formastanzol is not an otc product as it has 100mg of formestane in it per 10 pumps plus other ingredients that have shown to help increase test and restore hpta.

The OP should have run hcg at 1000iu a week from weeks 3-8 but it's too late for that since he did not prepare for his cycle properly.

Recovery is very important and you'd be wise to start some very soon, I think you could have spent your money a whole lot better and gotten a lot outta a cycle but hey it is what it is:
pct (4 weeks)
phytoserms347
Daa powder
clomid
forma stanzol

click my banners and use the codes in my signature below to save some cash my friend, but get on pct asap..

Top Bottom