Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 weeks? 10 weeks? Or 12 weeks?- Which Is Better For A First Cycle???

I've been on a few of the more popular boards on the net researching this question. The majority of the Vets at the Anabolic Extreme & Ana Sci Boards recommend going 8 weeks on a First Cycle(Test/Dbol). Their reasoning is if you're training with high intensity along with an increased caloric intake, 8 weeks should more than enough to see REALLY good results. You'll be able to recover faster. Also, alot of guys stop gaining at this point, anyway. I know alot of guys here recommend going 10 weeks with good success. I read a few case studies on males that were given Test@300-600mgs for 12 weeks and received pretty good results. Which do you think is the better of the three???

for my first cycle, I took sust. and dbol for 10 weeks. I gained strength all the way past my 10 weeks. So id say 10.

6 weeks. this will let you know how your body reacts. Also will let your body recover very fast. Saint7

My first cycle was deca only at 300mg/wk for 8 wks. I kept gaining until week 12. I wish I had enough deca to run for 10 wks. I may have picked up a few more lbs.

I'd say 8 weeks tops for a First Cycle. It's long enough to see some good results results(20+lbs), but not too long that it will hinder post cycle recovery.

Enathate @ 500mg/wk 1-10, if u have some d-bol those would work perfect. Good luck bro, eat like there is no tomm!!!!!!

Top Bottom