Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 week cycle vs 12 week cycle

castelbrink

Hi boys, please correct if I'm wrong but according to some users running test and deca on higher doses reduce or diminish side effects instead of running standard dose of the same compound for 12 weeks, some people told me those ideas come from most of old school users because many years ago people wouldn't run AAS for longer than 8 weeks, also do you think being 26 years old my body could handle high doses in less time without major side effects.
being that young helps?
I'm planning to run 600 mg of test and 300 mg of deca per week for 8 weeks to get faster gains, I'm 6'0 and weight 175 lbs , thank you for your knowledge.

Its complete bro science. You will get the side effects anyways.

If you want to make most of a long ester cycle, go for 12 weeks or higher. Otherwise you stop cycling just before you hit the peak levels. Seems a bit counter productive to me.

I would keep it simple. If you want a 12 week cycle then run the longer ester version so test e or c and deca. If you want an 8 week cycle then run the shorter ester versions so test P and NPP.

Would this be your first cycle?

Short steroid cycles and front loading doesn't make a lot of sense. Building muscle is a slow process. Short blast cycles will suppress your natural testosterone production but not provide enough time with the hormones in your system to get the muscle building benefits.

Your body wants homeostasis. That is priority number one. When you front load and load a huge influx of hormones all of a sudden, it stresses your body out and your body will sky rocket blood pressure and crush HDL cholesterol levels as a result.

People are always trying to re-invent the wheel but if it isn't broken - don't fix it. Stick with 10-16 week cycles with PCTs afterwards and a SARMS bridge in-between cycles.

If you want to do a 10 week cycle that is fast acting for the goals of lean muscle mass and performance, I would do test prop + NPP + anavar. You have test, a DHT derivative and a nandrolone in your cycle then. You have all your bases covered.

Something like this

Weeks 1 - 10
test prop 150mg EOD
NPP 100mg EOD
Anavar 40mg/day
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Have ALL your PCT drugs on hand before starting the cycle. That way if you need to stop your cycle, you can get off and run your PCT. All the PCT drugs are legal to purchase as research chemical liquids so there are no safety risks on travelling with them internationally.

Top Bottom