Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rockestar26

How does this cycle look?

1-4
Testosterone cypionate 200ml
Shot once weekly

4-8
Testosterone Cypionate 200ml
Shot once weekly
Dbol 40mg

It's a short cycle with strength being the only goal. I might face a steroid test 20 weeks following my pct.

I know the dbol is only detectable for 5 weeks and the test 3 months. So I have around 5 months being clean. I would run dbol only but that cycle gets mixed reviews.

If you want to run a short cycle, run Test P instead of Test C. It work faster and clear faster. I'd also run the dose of Test a little higher. Test P at 100mg EOD will work fine. Run N2guard on cycle and use aromasin at 12.5mg EOD

Follow up with proper PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (AG Guys)
Test Stack 3 caps per day (see thread in my Sig for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg ED (sarms1)

*I will PM you some discounts

if you want to run a short cycle, run test p instead of test c. It work faster and clear faster. I'd also run the dose of test a little higher. Test p at 100mg eod will work fine. Run n2guard on cycle and use aromasin at 12.5mg eod

follow up with proper pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 (ag guys)
aromasin 12.5mg eod (ag guys)
test stack 3 caps per day (see thread in my sig for info and discounts)
ostarine 25mg ed (sarms1)

*i will pm you some discounts

+1

That was my first suggestion as well. If you only have 8 weeks to run a cycle you need an ester that's faster than E or C. cyp is going to take at least 2 weeks before you notice anyways. I'd do a combo of prop and maybe throw in some TNE pre workout if you have a source for it. Don't forget to lay out a good pct protocol. Check out ag guys if you need anything for your pct.

I'm running anavar and tbol 40 mg on my second week and not swing results

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I see no reason to use prop. After 12 weeks the cyp should not show an elevated reading. The ester is active for 2 weeks with a residual half life that make last for another 4 weeks. Use prop if you like, I just personally hate the daily pinning and the PIP.

I believe in not using anything that might be suppressive during the PCT phase. I recommend some HCG followed by this natty stack. Post Cycle and Unleashed Combo - The best PCT supplements you can find.

It's often sold out so you;ll have to search to find the products but it's worth the effort.

I'd also suggest using HCGenerate and N2 GUARD while on, especially since you're using D-bol.

Other than that, you should have excellent results if you train hard. Don;t let anyone tell you 8 weeks isn;t enough time. Before the 2000's 6 weeks was the standard cycle length. I've never gone over 8 weeks myself. Ever. And that's with at least 4 months off in-between cycles, in which case, I use this: Need something to hold you over in-between cycles?

Top Bottom