Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 week anabolic cycle?

Hi all,so I intend on embarking upon my first anabolic steroid course. I am 21 years of age,Im 6'1,I weigh 175 pounds,my bf is 10% and Ive been training since I was 16. At first I thought about going onto an 8 week course of Deca and D-bol but after some research I found that deca only really hits it's peak at 6 weeks so I'd have to take it for much longer. My diet is in order and I'll take clomid as a PCT.
I'd appreciate assistance on choosing what would be the best 8 week course for me cosidering the fact that I'd like to gain mass but also cut.
Thanks, Regards.

a 12 week test enth course is a good first cycle but it sounds like you need to do more research...

Hi all,so I intend on embarking upon my first anabolic steroid course. I am 21 years of age,Im 6'1,I weigh 175 pounds,my bf is 10% and Ive been training since I was 16. At first I thought about going onto an 8 week course of Deca and D-bol but after some research I found that deca only really hits it's peak at 6 weeks so I'd have to take it for much longer. My diet is in order and I'll take clomid as a PCT.
I'd appreciate assistance on choosing what would be the best 8 week course for me cosidering the fact that I'd like to gain mass but also cut.
Thanks, Regards.

since most male development is done by about age 25 I would rec waiting until this age.

also first cycle i would rec 12-14 wks of teste ro cyp + an AI and ofcourse a PCT. just take your time and keep researching all this stuff : )
also, focus on either bulking or cutting IMO. Id bulk than cut a coupel months AFTER pct (dont cut during pct it can be a pretty catabolic time for the body.

Thanks, Regards.

test only first cycle. But if you are going to do a long ester, i would do 10-12 weeks

IF you want to ease into things, you could always do a sarms cycle first also.They give good results with no injections and less sides

Thanks, Regards.

That is doable.....Read this

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

Top Bottom