Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 months on. 4 months off.

Mike P.T.

Damn bro Mike. I am exactly in same boat 8 months on, cleaning out receptors the last 4 months, bridged about 1 moth with d-bols.

I wanna start in Feb but probley March, all the way til fall than break again from aas.

All for it Mike. I will be running my current cycle for a similar duration of time. What does your cycle look like?

Latamier said:
All for it Mike. I will be running my current cycle for a similar duration of time. What does your cycle look like?

Probably just test along with an anabolic like eq. Maybe some d-bol thrown in for good measure here and there. The original plan was for 6 months but I'm thinking next time I might go for more.

Terminator - lol nah bro I'm staying off til March/April but I was thinking for future purposes. :p

Im thinking about giving it a try.
How long are we talking about? :confused:
Like Mike's 8 month cycles?

gearedup50 said:
I keep gains from longfer cycles better and am a big fan of them!

To tell you the truth, that has been my last four years give or take a month or two either way. I am happy with the results, I just can't get myself to stay off any longer than that. Maybe this year.:p

Top Bottom