Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7lb. weight loss from arimidex in 6 days!

cryptkeeper

i'm in the 12th and final week of a cycle which consisted only of :
sust 500mg wk1
250mg wk2-12

winny(orally) 25mg ed wk6-10
gh 2IU 6on 1off throughout and 1 month after.
propecia 1 pill a day throughout.
please dont criticize this cycle cuz it is absolutely all i had to work with. i thought it was only gonna be a 10 weeker but i extended it another 2, hence the winny ending early. started using adex for the 1st time ever last wednesday along with 30mg nolvadex which i started 2 weeks ago, cuz i unexpectedly got gyno for the first time ever in left nip in 6th week.
anyway, what is bugging me out is that last monday i weighed 173.5 upon awakening on empty stomach. this monday morning i weighed 166.5 under the exact same circumstances! i was holding alot of water throughout this whole cycle, more than i usually do. now it apears that it's all gone. my vascularity has severely increased. i'm seeing veins in places i never have before. and my strength has not decreased at all yet. is this typical for adex use. how long can it be used w/out doing any damage? i was planning 4weeks pct with it along with clen and nolv and a shitload of diff supps.

you didnt use the adex thru the cycle just for pct reasons?why?that would have keep some water off of you. i think its more important to use adex during than it is after

Damn you must have been carrying a shitload of water.. I will not use test without liquidex..

I HATE that bloated pumkinhead look.. and I get it BAD on est (espec Sust)

Strange how you bloated so much from Sus.. did you take armidex during the cycle??? You should have.

ManOfArms said:
Strange how you bloated so much from Sus.. did you take armidex during the cycle??? You should have.
and you should have hopped on nolva when u noticed the gyno???? why wait..........

Naa the first time I did Sutanon Arimedex didnt exist... (this was back in the mid 90's)

I used to have toi wake up and put ice on my face because it would be sso swollen..

With liquidex.. and only .5mg eod I dont get ANY bloat at all.

That stuff is a godsend.

Top Bottom