Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

75mg oral winstrol ED too much?

Brewers17

Runnin Test Enan at 400mg 2x week with proviron at 50mg ed for 15 weeks. I know everyone says 50mg but is 75mg really that much worse? If the extra 25mg does more harm than good than I want to scratch it, but considering the low amount of different androgens in my body I feel the extra will help. Plan to run the winstrol the last five weeks of my cycle and one additional week after injections stop, for a total of 6 weeks. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
start with 50mg ed and see how your body responds (joints, sides) for awhile. then consider moving up another 25mg.

xrsist said:

With 800 mgs of test weekly, 50 mgs of oral winny should b plenty for gains. The theraputic dosage of winny is 50 mgs daily. A winstrol only cycle can be used for a short time at 100mgs daily with gains but while stacking with test, there will not b much benefit adding an extra 25mgs daily. the sides would be more pronounced

i ran a test cycle 500 test e with 75ed of winny in the past and looked super great

I use 100mg ed with winny. Usually i'll go 8-10 week's depending on how my knee's feel. It can cause joint pain but the result's are more than worth it for me.

Brewers17 said:
Runnin Test Enan at 400mg 2x week with proviron at 50mg ed for 15 weeks. I know everyone says 50mg but is 75mg really that much worse? If the extra 25mg does more harm than good than I want to scratch it, but considering the low amount of different androgens in my body I feel the extra will help. Plan to run the winstrol the last five weeks of my cycle and one additional week after injections stop, for a total of 6 weeks. Let me know what you think.

75mg is fine BUT it is too your benefit to start with 50mg and bump it to 75mg after 3 weeks or so which will allow you to keep reaping the max benefits from the drug....when you first start the winstrol 50mg will have a strong noticeable effect then it will taper of around 3-4 weeks...hence the reaosn of waiting till week 3 to bump tto 75mg

Top Bottom