Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

75mg ED Oral Tbol only cycle

Hbigbizzy

What's up guys new to the forum. I'm going to be running an oral Tbol only cycle with aromasin on cycle support if necessary and clomid post cycle. I'll be running for 8 weeks. Before the flaming of a non injectable test base, please know I was once a heroin addict and no longer would like to take part in pinning. I started weight lifting at 150lbs a little over 5 years ago and am roughly 225-230 lbs at around 17% body fat today. If i can manage to gain and keep 5 lean pounds of lean muscle, and lose 2-3% body fat I'd be more than happy. I started cycle 5/30/15 at 223lbs and today 6/2/15 is day 4. Up 2 lbs, feeling more energy in the gym. Will post results and pics in the coming days/weeks! Comments encouraged!

Tbol doesn't aromatise so you shouldn't need the AI. Oral only cycles can be great so don't be put off by people who say that pinning test is the only way. I run var and see grey results while cutting. I also add T3 and/or clen on my cutting cycle and see great results. Keep updating as might try tbol next cycle. Good luck

Tbol doesn't aromatise so you shouldn't need the AI. Oral only cycles can be great so don't be put off by people who say that pinning test is the only way. I run var and see grey results while cutting. I also add T3 and/or clen on my cutting cycle and see great results. Keep updating as might try tbol next cycle. Good luck
Yea that's why I went with Tbol and not dbol. Im VERY prone to gyno as I ran superdrol as my first cycle (ph) and gained 20lbs off it about 3 years ago. I haven't ran anything else really. But even though it doesn't aromatize, there is still the chance of increased estrogen that will happen naturally as a result of the increased testosterone from taking any anabolic. I have it for safety measures just in case. And I'm at a point in my lifting career now where I'm more focused on trying to maintain a leaner physique while increasing strength. I'm hoping all goes well!

Day 5 update : weight staying the same around 225 at night 221 in the morning. Not really noticing anything yet. Do feel like I'm not as sore as long though. That's about it as of now! Anyone know how long Tbol takes to really start noticing? I'm taking 25mg 3 times ED

I'd say 2 weeks from what I've read. I've just finished a var cycle and it was great. I lost 30lbs since jan but have managed to maintain a fair bit of my mass whilst running var. I didn't do it to get bigger just to preserve mass whilst on a long cut. I always weigh first thing when your drier and carrying little water as that will be a better judge of mass rather than water weight. Good progress mate

Well day 7 just passed. I can't say I've really 'felt' MUCH of anything yet, but I do feel a slight better pump in the gym and my weight is up a few pounds and my belly seems a little slimmer. My arms and chest and back feel a little 'fuller' now like more consistently ... No back pumps or shin/calf pumps at all. No acne, no new gyno, nothing really. It's weird. It could be placebo but I do feel like a slight boost in energy and stamina in the gym. Don't really feel any stronger. All my strength feels roughy the same, definitely not weaker tho by any means. Just pretty good all around. I'm really curious as to why I haven't felt a real kick from anything yet. It is 2am Sunday and started A.M last Saturday. Just thought I'd really notice something by now. I started the aromasin 2 nights ago just for safety precautions with only half mL/12.5 mg. we'll see where this goes! I'm really hoping for some intense strength gains, moderate fat loss/leaning out a bit, some more vascularity and all around better composition from this cycle. I'd love to be a solid 230 lbs after I'm done with 2-3% less body fat if I can stay away from the night time carbs and keep the cardio intense. (By cardio I mean I have a very physically demanding job 9 hours a day 5 days a week and I also hit the heavy bag a couple nights a week post workout for about 20 minutes) I'm really really hoping that by Monday I start to notice some body comp changes and some fuckin gainssss!!! Also I can't post pics till I've had enough forum posts. Will definitely do when I am aloud. Responses are welcome please!

Tomorrow on Monday will be a week and 2 days on the Tbol. I will be stacking some stano-drol non methyl pH as a test base to avoid complete shut down and to enhance the Tbol. Currently I do feel a lot more full, muscles feel pretty pumped nothing major, and I am leaning out a bit. Hopefully this really takes off by end of this coming week! --currently 224lbs

Currently 10 days into cycle and voila I think we're in business. I did an overhead press/arm session tonight and the pump was absolutely unreal. I swear my arms were an inch bigger tonight. I've been getting mild acne on my face and some on my chest but it also went from cool to 107 degrees over the last 2 days here and it's very muggy and humid and I also work in a dirty ass warehouse so could be from that too constantly sweating. My nuts have shriveled a bit and I'm definitely gaining weight. I'm up about 3-4 pounds just weighed in at 226 tonight. I'll hopefully be starting the stano-drol in a couple of days as well. And my strength is up a bit too. One thing I'm very pleased with is I started the aromasin 3 days ago and the painful gyno I've had for over a year is actually feeling like it's healing a bit. I didn't even think it was possible to reverse gyno after that long and I'm 23 years old. So that's a major plus. Overall I'm pretty pleased this far!

Top Bottom