Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

75mg ED Oral Tbol only cycle

Interested in this will be following, i'm 32 and considering a similar cycle to this.

Please do! Today went okay. Still nothing MAJOR in the pump/strength department. I did hit a couple PR's on chest but nothing too crazy that couldn't have been achieved naturally. Got 2 more reps on my AMRAP sets and hit 225 for 3 after my whole entire workout on the incline so not too shabby. And the working weights today flew up super fast considering I didn't have any lift off or spot --could also be the program I'm on as well but we will see. Sitting around 225 right now so we're a little heavier, tho I do feel a little fatter. It's funny because when I go from the low 220's to the mid 220's I notice it in my belly immediately. Could be in my head but idk just what it seems like. I'm very exhausted from my job so when I get home I have been passing out for way too long after work and don't get into the gym till about 8 and that stresses me to get done after 10pm and eating dinner and shit late at night before bed again could be a reason for the belly fat gainz--:mad: supposed to start the stano-drol tomorrow and probably going to take a rest day. Back day and leg day will be coming up shortly !

Okay so we're on day 13 and i started the stano yesterday. Holy fuck the pumps have been insane and the recovery is what I've noticed the most. My weight fluctuates a lot. This morning bone dry I was 225 and when I got home from work I was 223 that goes to show you how many fuckin calories I'm really burning at my job and mind you by the time I get home from work which is about 430pm I've eaten almost 3000 cals. Usually every body part I work is sore within 12 hours (by around 12pm at work the next day) and they're usually sore all day and some the next. I haven't been getting sore at ALL whatsoever. I look over all bigger but still no major weight gain roughly like 3-4 pounds. My stomach is flatter and I feel like I can go forever in the gym. My bench has increased rep wise (haven't maxed yet) and I just feel tighter and more 'swoll' lol. Not much vascularity yet, no significant changes. We will see where I'm at by this weekend.

Keep it up bro did the tbol give u lots of veins popping?

Well I'm on day 15 or 16 today ... No no veins yet. It is really just now starting to take a slightly noticeable effect. My pumps in the gym are better more noticeable, strength SLIGHTLY starting to go up, my recovery is the main thing I've really noticed. I don't get nearly as sore and I'm not sore for long. I feel I get more blood flow and better contractions in the gym. But still nothing crazy. I've gained a couple of pounds and am feeling a bit leaner... But still nothing extreme. I've still got 6 weeks left so we will see what's in store. Overall I'd like to gain 5 lbs of solid muscle and drop a couple % body fat, and increase strength and vascularity. I'd like to be a cold dry 230 at 15% body fat when I'm done

Top Bottom