Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is 75mg Ed that much better than 75mg EOD of tren???

of course it is much better , it is double the dosage

if you ask me if 37.5 ED or 75 EOD is the same thing , then I will tell you that I think it is ....or the diference would be minimal ...I will start my fina cycle now at 100 mg EOD , instead of 50 mg ED ....I will not turn myself into a pin cushion ( specially since I only hit my delts and glutes ) for a difference of 2 lbs at the end ....

Victor

Victor said:
of course it is much better , it is double the dosage

if you ask me if 37.5 ED or 75 EOD is the same thing , then I will tell you that I think it is ....or the diference would be minimal ...I will start my fina cycle now at 100 mg EOD , instead of 50 mg ED ....I will not turn myself into a pin cushion ( specially since I only hit my delts and glutes ) for a difference of 2 lbs at the end ....

Victor

I totally agree 100 %

that post makes perfect

gdamn sense. im gonna do 100mg Eod day now. screw this ED stuff im limping constantly

i am spending time and money on making my fina...now i am gonna go the extra mile to inject it ed...even if there is a little chance of it working. i am in this game to do anything benificial..so if i have to go through a little discomfort then i will.

jc21 said:
i am spending time and money on making my fina...now i am gonna go the extra mile to inject it ed...even if there is a little chance of it working. i am in this game to do anything benificial..so if i have to go through a little discomfort then i will.

You're my hero :D

Top Bottom