Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

@750mg weekly... use Sust or Enanthate?

Nighthawkk

I've been off for 5 months now, and will be starting my fourth solid bulk cycle which will be simple and look something like this:

Week 1-8 Test 750mg
Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg ed

Would Sust or Enanthate be better? I have used both with excellent results @ 500mg weekly, though it would be a real bitch to have to jab EOD in this case. Would 500mg on Monday and 250mg on Thursday be ok, or would there be too much fluctuation? Or should I just space it out to three days?

For less than 875/week I'd go with enth. 3x per week. 250mg M/W/F. For sust, I'd hit it eod. M/W/F/Su/T/Th/Sa, etc. 875/week. For your 4th cycle, I stay lower until you have to, so I'd go with enth 750/week. Got your PCT lined up? Adex for bloat, nolva/clomid( one at least) and HCG(optional)? And what about throwing in, say winny for the last 4 weeks. Like the test 1-8, winny 50mg/day 6-10. You could come straight off and do PCT right after stopping winny instead of waiting 2 weeks. Overall though, looks simple and solid, should put the mass on you well. Good luck!

Good cycle! Since you are using DBOL to jump start, I would opt for Ent. Takes a while for the long acting esters to kick in but with DBOL you'll notice immediate results. If you have not used DBOL before....you may wish to start at a lower dosage (just a suggestion but may not fit your profile). Also with Ent....you would have less pokes....only 2X wk needed (400mg + 400mg, less 50mg for one shot).

Good luck!

I've used both with pretty much the same results. There is no need to do eod or even 3 x's per weeks injections. Twice a week or every 5 days would be fine. Do to the longer acting esters, you could even get away with once per week. I'd go with 2 x's per week though.

I personally have done both, and would choose the Sus over Enanthate. I would break it up into 2 shots, one every 3 days. Why not add 4 more weeks and run Deca the whole time? Just a thought.

Lowest said:
For less than 875/week I'd go with enth. 3x per week. 250mg M/W/F. For sust, I'd hit it eod. M/W/F/Su/T/Th/Sa, etc. 875/week. For your 4th cycle, I stay lower until you have to, so I'd go with enth 750/week. Got your PCT lined up? Adex for bloat, nolva/clomid( one at least) and HCG(optional)? And what about throwing in, say winny for the last 4 weeks. Like the test 1-8, winny 50mg/day 6-10. You could come straight off and do PCT right after stopping winny instead of waiting 2 weeks. Overall though, looks simple and solid, should put the mass on you well. Good luck!

Yea I always get all ancillaries beforehand, usually liquidex or nolvadex, and proviron. HCG will probably be tossed into the mix in the second to last week. I've used winny before at the end of my last bulker and thought it wasn't really suited for a mass cycle, though I loved the cuts and definition it gave.

Well that's just bro, I like to end cycles with a short-acting "hardening" drug, usually winny. Helps me solidify my gains and let the long esters clear out so I can start PCT right away. You plan looks solid though, happy growing!

help4john said:
Good cycle! Since you are using DBOL to jump start, I would opt for Ent. Takes a while for the long acting esters to kick in but with DBOL you'll notice immediate results. If you have not used DBOL before....you may wish to start at a lower dosage (just a suggestion but may not fit your profile). Also with Ent....you would have less pokes....only 2X wk needed (400mg + 400mg, less 50mg for one shot).

Good luck!

Thanks. I have used Dbol before quite a bit and personally love the stuff, I always gain well from it. 25-35mg daily was the norm for me, but I'm bumpin it up a bit now. Hoping for a solid 4-5 lbs from this one, should be good considering this is the longest I've been off since I started cycling two years ago.

Karma to all who replied, thanks guys

Did I read that wrong? You've been off for 5 months, you're running 750mg/week of test, and 40mg/day dbol, and you ONLY expect 4-5lbs? I'd say more like 15-20 dude. If that's not a misprint, you really like to err on the side of caution :)

Nighthawkk said:
Week 1-8 Test 750mg
Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg ed

Would Sust or Enanthate be better?

Sustanon 500MG/week..........either all at once or 250MG e3d.

Can't go wrong with Sustanon250.

Goodluck, Lil' NightHawkNugga......

DIV

:chomp:

Top Bottom