Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 750mg of test enth to much for my third cycle?

darkvader111

I used test cyp only in my first two cycles now i will be doing test enth and fina for 8-10 weeks. is 750mg/wk of enth to much? (Fina at 75mg ed for the last 4 weeks.

I think your ready man!!! What dosages did you run your last cycles at??? I would run the enanthate for 10 weeks and why not run the Fina for a little longer??? You should look into getting your hands on some Dbols to kick start your cycle! Maybe something like this:

Week 1-4 Dbol @ 25-30mg/day
Week 1-10 Enan @ 750mg/week
Week 6-12 Fina @ 75mg ED or EOD
Then get on Clomid

This is just a suggestion man! Hope this helps and good luck with your 3rd cycle man!

i ran test cyp at 400mg/wk and got great gains 25lbs 1st cycle and 19 on my 2nd. i've been thinking about getting some dbol i just have to do more research on them first. thanks bro.

Dbols are great man!! You will love em!! Just buy some ALA to protect your liver if you are going to use it! Definitely do some research on them!! Are you going to use any Anti-E's???

i have an endless source of nolv. but someone told me that i had better use l-dex. He kinda made me uneasy, like nolv. wouldn't do squat.

If you have an endless supply of nolva then just use it, BUT L-dex is a lot better and will keep bloat to a minimum and at the same time reduce your chances of getting good old gyno!! Personally i would go with L-dex but you should be fine with the nolva!! Good luck with your decision!!

bro, im doin that cycle in a few months, i start today with my practice version of it 4 weeks test 500mg and 4 weeks tren 75/day but in a few months i will be doin

750 test enant 1-12
50mg dbol 1-4
9-16 tren 75mg/day

good luck

Top Bottom