Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

73 years old, cancer and the road ahead.

smalljohn

Hello, Elitefitness!

Maybe not appropiate for the section i'm putting this thread in, but I think it is, given the knowledge of many of the people roaming this forum, I need your insight.

My father is a 73 year old sailor from the age of 14 till his 21th birthday, dreaming about being a truck mechanic and have his own company, which he did end up with in his late 30's A dedicated and hardworking man up until now in May 2015. He's being having problems with(sorry my english) Urine acid arthritis, starting in his Toes, but it spread to his stomach, arms and part of his back. Alot of pains, bad movement and not being able to hold his food in the stomach. It's been very problematic and he lost alot of weight(15kg) and vitality not being able to do what he loves. Work till the late hours and talk about his passion for oil, mud and car in general.

Rarely ever been sick, not for this long EVER, he then went see the doctor and try get some medication for this, checking even deeper they found that he had lung cancer. He's a many year old smoker aswell, but he quit on the day. even though it's unhealable and spreading. He will not work again.

It pains me and the rest of the family seeing this man that just months earlier being a strong and working old man, suddenly be so weak. It really breaks my heart and I cannot do anything about it. He has also developed diabetes in a short period of time now recently, which might be the rapid weightloss, medications and the combination of them causing it.

They have used laser to shrink the tumor so far, but he is now into the idea of chemo theraphy and I lost my mother 5 years earlier by lung cancer aswell, knowing abit about the procedure and what it results for the people under the influence is a very rough sight. It's unhealable, spreading, but at what rate no idea, but i'm kind of against the whole thing. As my mother barely 6 months in died because of lack of nutrients. It was a horrible fight everyday for even that 1 slice of bread.

Thus far, my father is a brave and strongwilled man and he's good at eating again now that his stomach problems are gone, but most likely his vitality and food intake will fall hard when he start on chemo therapy. My QUESTION is then, what do you recommend to up the appetite, if any at all?

I am thinking about GHRP-6 in small doses, is this in any way responsible at all? What do you think, suggest, advice? I would be forever grateful.

Thanks you for reading.

Bro
Sorry for your family issues

Ghrp 6 does wonders for appetite !! Honestly was taking to my doctor as to why they don't prescribe it more to ppl it is now available in the US by prescription of the compounding pharmacy along with GHRP 2and some other peptides

I'm sure if he's having issues with eating a dose of 150 µg would do the trick 100 is standard but really it does not stimulate The
Ghrelin affect like 150-200 does

But imo having my mother go through this and her weight loss was horrible

I think ghrp 6 has a huge place in many areas for appetite in medicine

Will keep ur family in my prayers

Keep in mind needs to speak with a doctor about medications and interactions

But honestly my doctor does prescribe ghrp 6 abd from my reading it has few interactions but it is still not prescribed in the US as much so the drug interactions are not well documented

ghrp 6 will deff increase hunger.But consult with a doctor because it does raise your hgh levels and im not sure that is the best thing when in cancer treatment.Again i am no doctor.Vitamin 12 is something that is know to increase hunger and something i can advise without no concern

ghrp 6 will deff increase hunger.But consult with a doctor because it does raise your hgh levels and im not sure that is the best thing when in cancer treatment.Again i am no doctor.Vitamin 12 is something that is know to increase hunger and something i can advise without no concern

Agree, i would go with Vit B12 even better get some injectable B12.

Thanks alot for replies guys, very much appriciated. He will not start on any chemo theraphy as the doctors say that he's too weak for that, besides they also tell the harsh reality on his diagnosis, that there is absolutely no point in chemo theraphy or medicines at all except for painkillers when the time comes. He is pain free at the moment, but his energy is so terribly low. Old man has given up, why eat, he doesnt get cured with that. It is a rough reality for all of us.

We will consult the doctors regarding GHRP-6 and vitamin B12 injection, many thanks!! Bless you all! :)

Top Bottom