Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

72 and recovering from second hip joint replacement

thelion2005

HRT keeps me young!
EF VIP
In 2008 I had my right hip joint replaced at U of Mich Hospital. Was walking quickly, but it took a year to regain strength and reserves. Had advice from Clarence Bass to recover and work out again.

In 2014, same story for left joint, but was more complicated. Back on my push - legs/abs - pull routine using low weights and higher reps.

Can't squat or run so I do the bike, leg presses and stair climbs with weighted vest. Can do all the other traditional exercises.

While it will take some time to get back to respectable weights, I'm using a very pure motion. Daily recovery is a must.

In both cases, I stayed on HRT test-adex-hgh. In fact I did some cycles which were a great help. Right now I'm using a small amount of winstol with my HRT and that is a real help! I have been injecting this water based steroid under the skin like HGH. Easy!

If you need or want info on this joint replacement operation and recovery, I'd be glad to share my knowledge.:D

Top Bottom