Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

700mg test cycle and feeling nothing?

oxezo

Hi guys , my first cycle i did 500mg of test e and felt like a crazy motherfuckr , super cocky , aggressive , confident as hell and always horny. I liked it.
This time my second cycle im doing 720mg of test c and feel fucking normal , sometimes tired and have low motivation to train...
Only difference between two cycle is first test e and arimidex and 2nd test c with aromasin . The test isnt fake cus the gains are good ( not as good as the first cycle but ok).
Estrogen are ok i think im taking 12,5 eod ( tried every day but skin got too dry) first one i think i did 0,5arimidex eod or e3d i dont remember...
What could be the problem in your opinion?
Im week 11 and feels bad guys... i feel like a "good guy" 0 aggression , yeah confident but not that much , sex drive is good but i remember first cycle i got a lot of random erection during the day and was super horny , this time not. Can you help me?

It's simple dude, can you remember your first love, you first orgasm, basically the first time you do something new more often then not is going to be the best and that's what's happened here it was the same for me, personally I think you went high at 500mg to start with and now this is your second cycle and your on 720 mg you have no where to go now, you could do a gram but you won't get that first cycle experience back just more sides. It's now all about your gains.

Your cycles wont feel the same. Every time I blast its always a little different even if I'm using the same gear and doses.

Maybe you're not as healthy this time around? Could be many things, if you want to know more go get bloods done.

Also you could be taking aromasin too often and it could be crashing your estro which would make you feel tired fatiqued and lethargic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Adex only abates the symptoms of high estrogen. Where as aromasin is a suicide inhibitor. So taking it too often will crash your estro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom