Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

70 year old sarms stack

I would go with something rather simple for you... MK2866 definitely comes to mind as something to look at... i would go with mk and gw... i often recommend bumping 2866 to 50 mg but at your age, just keep it at 70... i dont see any issue going higher but i would be a bit more conservative with you so just keep it at 25 mg...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality sarms visit either Sarms4Sale or Umbrella Labs!

I’m 70 years old and looking at sarms
I weight train a couple times a week and am on TRT 150mgs a week
6’1’’ and 145 pounds with low body fat
My goals are to get leaner and stronger
Which sarms would work best for me?

You're actually kinda lean and light right now

Consider following sarms cycle: SR9009-10mgs; MK2866-10mgs, both daily; plus add N2Guard for organs support, very important to your health
You may check NATURAL sarms replacements: CARDAZOL-booster of cardio, stamina, energy, FAT loss; NUTROZOL-booster of HGH, sleep/recovery aid; OSTAZOL-booster of TEST and strength

Top Bottom