Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

70's bodybuilder Steve Michalik physique

babotve11

Hey bros, according to some people this guy was one of the greatest body builder of the 70`s, and I would agree after going through his pics online. My question is looking at his physique, can you really get that big and cut without the use of steroids?

This guy made it public he was anti-steroid therefore I assume his career was clean, i'm not into steroids and love body building, so guys like him are a big motivation if i can achieve a physique similar to his without roids .

It's hard to say whether or not he did or did not use steroids. Unless you are filming the guy 24/7, it's impossible to know for sure. He has a fantastic physique, that's for sure.

Getting a physique like his will take extreme work and dedication, with or without steroids. Genetics are also a big part of it. If you don't have great genetics, it is going to be very hard to develop a physique like his without at least some sort of chemical assistance.

If you don't want to use steroids, look into SARMS. [FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal] SARMS are a great legal alternative for someone not wanting to use steroids or injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol[/FONT][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]clomid at 25mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]nolvadex at 20mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]n2guard at 3 capsules/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com[/FONT]

Hey bros, according to some people this guy was one of the greatest body builder of the 70`s, and I would agree after going through his pics online. My question is looking at his physique, can you really get that big and cut without the use of steroids?

This guy made it public he was anti-steroid therefore I assume his career was clean, i'm not into steroids and love body building, so guys like him are a big motivation if i can achieve a physique similar to his without roids .

Steve was one of these guys who used everything under the sun, and then when he was finished he went on this big crusade against steroids -- with countless stories abut how "addicted " he was.

there are guys who don't look like they lift who have used tons of steroids, so why wouldn't someone who is actually qualified to use PED's not use them?

today it takes a few clicks with your mouse to order steroids and get them sent to your mailbox, and they are cheap relative to what people make. it costs less to order a steroid cycle than it does to buy video games, so younger guys are using them like never before. I do not believe these social media guru's who say they are natty, they are just trying to sell you their programs or supplements that they claim made them look like that.

He definitely was not a natural and I highly doubt you can achieve a physique like that without special enhancement

I don't think it is possible to achieve such a physique without the use of some PED's - it would be insanely hard to do, and one would need to be an authentic genetic freak for that, so I doubt it is possible. Don't know what, but something he definitely used.

Top Bottom