Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 week into tren e with test blend need feed back

Speralta1981

So my question is or rather my exp so far isn't what i've expected so far ...I'm not complaining in the least I can definitely see results but I know that esters take longer to kick in ...I guess I started feeling mine right at the end of my sixth week I have felt some of the side effects but nothing extreme I guess the worst part would be the emotional roller coaster.... but honestly the estrogen blocker has help with that but nothing over aggressive or over emotional...so I guess my real question is maybe it's because I'm on a low does of tren or atleast I'm assuming it is im taking tren 200mg and test blend 350 seems low compared to what I've heard of people taking.... I feel a pump and I feel like I can go longer at the gym I'm definitely making gains I guess I'm just kind of surprised because everyone says once it kicks in hold onto your fucking seat lol.... but if I can be honest it has not been anywhere near that extreme or maybe it'll get there I just haven't gotten there yet...So just curious as too other people's exp with tren on a similar dose.... and like I said not complaining because at this rate I'll still have my goals just expecting to wanna lift the whole damn gym from what others have posted

FYI I have two other friends on the same cycle and there exp where like the ones I've read about same supplier as well for gear

Tren E 200mg 2xweek
Test blend 350mg 2xweek
Aremidex and caber didn't start till week 5

Well, the thing is that everyone has a different understanding of what it feels like when a steroid kicks in hard. And yet again - the expectations matter a lot, and it seems like you had too much of an expectation for trenbolone. Regarding the side effects, that is their essence - sometimes they take place, other times they don't.

tbh i did i was even encouraged not to do my first cycle with tren so obviously my mind started racing ...i was like wtf did i get myself into lol....no dont get me wrong super satisfied with results this far and side effect so minor whats not to love cant wait to cycle again in due time of course ...but yea i think i was over hyped but happy never the less

Steroids do a lot less then people think. They are no magic wand. People think sticking a needle in their butt will make them look like ronnie coleman - it won't.

Just a tip - trenbolone is a VERY suppressive steroid. Make sure you run a very good PCT afterwards.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

The last cycle I ran I had 300mg tren with 500mg test per week. I had really nice results but didn't have any aggression or anything like that. Maybe more intensity in the gym but nothing at home. I think you are expecting to "feel" more than you will. Are you experiencing any side effects like sweating or insomnia?

i do sweat more but no night sweats....really just sweat more than normal ....always slept like shit but tbh seems its actually gotten better throught the cycle wierd huh?... emotionally it has hit me but not hard...actually going through a ruff patch but even with all that nothing has been overwhelming and even if i do get aggravated its has to still be alot to get me there... im on 200mg tren E and 350mg test blend

i do sweat more but no night sweats....really just sweat more than normal ....always slept like shit but tbh seems its actually gotten better throught the cycle wierd huh?... emotionally it has hit me but not hard...actually going through a ruff patch but even with all that nothing has been overwhelming and even if i do get aggravated its has to still be alot to get me there... im on 200mg tren E and 350mg test blend

Hard to say. Your gear could be under-dosed and you are also running a fairly low dose to begin with. Maybe lets see when the cycle is all done what you are feeling about the tren.

Top Bottom