Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6wks in of unorthodox cycle b4 and afters

spookk

4yhgkcy.jpg

6h3658j.jpg

4zty51e.jpg

66nklk2.jpg

the last two are the befores n the first two are the afters
my cycle was all fucked up and i know im a amatuer n i should of had all my gear b4 i started but iv said the story b4 wks 1-3 tren ace 75mg ed then i spilt the bottle n couldnt get anymore of it wks 1-6 wini(injections) 50mg ed proviron 25mgs ed wks2-6 and wks 3-till now 300mg of parabolan ew
i plan to stay on the parabolan n the proviron till week 10 and im going to add some test prop till the end. for pct hcg n clomid let me kno what u guys think

Last edited:
Lol, when I looked at the pics I assumed the first 2 were befores, I was gonna say.. are you sure you arent injectin estro into yaself? lol but lookin tight, nice vascular look man for 6 weeks out lookin great keep it up!

First of all, I LOVE YOUR TATOO. The cycle, is a mess mang...very unorganized. I'm not sure about adding prop for PCT tho..I'd add the test now til the end and then I hope you have a well organized PCT. At least in the pictures I can see gains so congrats for that.

samoth said:
Huh? Why would you do that?

:cow:
thats what i meant adding the prop in right now not for pct
thanks guys i know the cycle is a mess and i had alot of u guys telling me to just stop what i was doing in wk4 but who really could just stop everything w/o finishing it out or atleast trying to lol

Looking good for six weeks,would like to see you in twelve but i know the gear is a issue right now... imo i wouldnt do the test right now the para should really bring out good symetry along with some nice muscle size.. dont get me wrong i like test just save it for next time you should be happy with the results if your diet in clean and cardio is frequent.

good luck

sonofkong

btw. pct looks good too. i would throw in ALOT of milk thisle. later

Top Bottom