Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

600mg test, 600mg eq, 1g primo and no acne... animal pak=mad acne??

Vascular Freak

I have been using test eq and primo at high dosages now for 10 weeks with no sign of acne. I recently bought some Animal Pak for a good multi and I am breaking out like mad.

My face and chest looks like I got sprayed with a sawed-off-shottie :evil:

Is it the high dose of B vitamins or what, this is crazy.

Vascular Freak said:
I have been using test eq and primo at high dosages now for 10 weeks with no sign of acne. I recently bought some Animal Pak for a good multi and I am breaking out like mad.

My face and chest looks like I got sprayed with a sawed-off-shottie :evil:

Is it the high dose of B vitamins or what, this is crazy.

dude, you can't fuck around with that shit they sell at GNC, the stuff is potent!

LOL!!! :p

Stryker1992 said:
dude, you can't fuck around with that shit they sell at GNC, the stuff is potent!

LOL!!! :p

Yah no shit! Man I wonder why the government hasn't banned Animal Pak yet, this stuff could be deadly if used incorrectly :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I really do think the Animal Pak is making me break out, I have used there liver tabs in the past which are high in B vitamins as well and I broke out like this. On a positive note they do seem to give me some natural energy considering there is no stimulants or anything in them.

[COLOR=]
Vascular Freak said:
Yah no shit! Man I wonder why the government hasn't banned Animal Pak yet, this stuff could be deadly if used incorrectly :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I really do think the Animal Pak is making me break out, I have used there liver tabs in the past which are high in B vitamins as well and I broke out like this. On a positive note they do seem to give me some natural energy considering there is no stimulants or anything in them.

No man, I hear you. Supplements can trigger shit like that. It sucks!

I like you bro we need to correspond more!!!!

Stryker1992 said:
[COLOR=]

No man, I hear you. Supplements can trigger shit like that. It sucks!

I like you bro we need to correspond more!!!!

Bro maybe it would be safer to drop the animal pak and add 100mg var to my current cycle??? LOL :qt:

Top Bottom