Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 weeks in - Deca. No sides. When to stop?

ThrottleJock

Guys, i was planning on an 8 week cycle (deca only, max 400mg/week). Well I'm getting ready to start my 7th week and I'm experiencing no real side effects. Couple of little zits on the back, shrunken nuts, oily skin (comparitively) but nothing major. The dingaling still works like a champ, no noticable water gain, no change in mood. Just good stuff. Big strength gains, a nice, steady 12lbs solid muscle gain, freaky vascularity, etc. I feel like a million bucks.

I have all the end-of-cycle stuff. Clomid and Clen at the end to finish up and rip up. I can stop at 8 weeks or I can jump over to my second 10ML vial of Deca and keep on cruising. What would you guys do? I was hoping for 20lbs on this cycle, but 12 pounds looks pretty fucking awesome... it seems like it's ALL in my shoulders and very visible.

Advice? Keep on truckin' or end the cycle at 8weeks and hop back on again after the nuts are back into full swing, just in time for summer?

I'm not telling you what to do but..I'll tell you what I would do.
If I was in the same situation, I would bring it out another two
weeks to 12. I wouldn't want to go any further with the Deca.
One question though. Why did you do a Deca ONLY cycle? It
would have been a MUCH better cycle if it was stacked with
winny or Eq at the very least. If you were looking for 20 quality
lbs from a Deca only cycle, I don't think you would get it. Just
my opinion though. Good luck.
g

mate. well done...you resisted the temptation to use 3 or 4 roids on your first cycle...as a result you are getting quality gains and youll probably keep all of them if not, most of them...at week 8 if you still feel the same continue for another 2 weeks...so a 10 week cycle...keep it at 400...remember to use clomid and maybe a bit of clen at the end, you only need 2 tabs a day of clen (it is anabolic) so it will help you keep gains...what anti e's are you using if any? im pleased that someone has taken the initiative to just use deca 400 as a first cycle...its probably the best first cycle you could do...the best thing is...you will still get good results from your second cycle (up the dosage a bit and use some sust in the next cycle...like deca 400 sust 250 dbol 30 mg(first 4 weeks))...my friend used just deca 200 for 6-8 weeks for his first cycle, he said it was his best cycle ever(this guy has won regional comps aswell)...once again well done for resisting the temptation to bang in 3 or 4 high dosages of roids for your first cycle like most people seem to on here (trying to take shortcuts)... you did it the proper way and respect to it, your getting the benifits...carry until 10 weeks overall have passed, id stop deca after 10 weeks then hit clomid at weeks 12, 13, 14 (most people say 13, 14, 15...but id rather take the clomid 2 weeks after at a regular dose rather than front loading...take a bit of clen or proviron in the 2 weeks of (low dosage) just to make sure you can keep most your gains. nice to hear this.

thanks guys

Thanks for the advice, and for the kind words. I chose to do a deca-only cycle because I really was quite tentative about how my body would react to steroids. I'm not a drug user (otherwise, haha) and I'm not a fan of needles, and I AM a pretty big fan of my health so I just wanted to do something nice and conservative. Even if 20lbs gain is aggressive, I wasn't willing to gamble with side effects and my health by ramping the dosage up or stacking a number of drugs. Having said that, I'm happy with the results so far, and less fearful of the concept of "doing 'roids".

At any rate, it's good stuff. I'm happy. Thanks again.

Congrats bro. My first cycle starts monday with deca @ 300mg for 10 weeks. Your results are impressive and it's making me even more excited to start my cycle

I would run it for 10 weeks and then hit Clomid/Clen w13.

Be careful with DECA it shuts you down HARD, I would get some anavar and just bridge from weeks 10-13 at 10-20mg a day.

Top Bottom