Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 weeks after last deca shot, 4 since hcg, can i drop dost/letro dose? Please Help me Recover

tempest2003

hey all, ive been running 1.25mg letro e/d for the last 6 weeks, and dost @ .25 e/d for the last 4 weeks. I was on deca durabolin for 7 weeks and had to stop due to gyno. I was using about 350mg e/w for the 7 week period. wondering if it would be safe for my nipps at this point to drop letro to .70mg e/d and dost to .25 e/o/d? or should dost dosage be kept up? I want to ensure my nipps are safe then be natural for a while and then pick up the letro/nolvadex treatment regime again to try and remove my gyno. I feel my body needs a break from these anti e-s and anti progesterones asap so id like to cut dosages if it would seem like I'm safe. thanks in advance all
-temp

tempest2003 said:
hey all, ive been running 1.25mg letro e/d for the last 6 weeks, and dost @ .25 e/d for the last 4 weeks. I was on deca durabolin for 7 weeks and had to stop due to gyno. I was using about 350mg e/w for the 7 week period. wondering if it would be safe for my nipps at this point to drop letro to .70mg e/d and dost to .25 e/o/d? or should dost dosage be kept up? I want to ensure my nipps are safe then be natural for a while and then pick up the letro/nolvadex treatment regime again to try and remove my gyno. I feel my body needs a break from these anti e-s and anti progesterones asap so id like to cut dosages if it would seem like I'm safe. thanks in advance all
-temp

I guess you ran test with deca (Since you're using letro also) ; I think enough time has passed since you stopped using the Test/Deca so you can stop using the letro/dostinex.

tempest2003 said:
-temp

You can cut the dosages if you feel the need. Just cut them in half like you have planned.

Top Bottom